Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
MRY
Reactions
5,953 20,872 17 343 14 136

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just wanted to drop by and say I was totally wrong in that conversation about "making objective assessments of AoD's difficulty based on your personal feelers is a bad" we've had two? years ago. Not sure I believe in objective stuff anymore.
    MRY
    MRY
    I remember having many long and rewarding conversations about AOD and other topics, but candidly don't recall enough specifics of them for your reassessment to ring a bell. Was this our debate about whether it's reasonable to expect players to restart the game if their build didn't work? :)
    MRY
    MRY
    Ah, I found it! That was a good debate!
    hivemind
    did u do acid
    MRY
    MRY
    What a treat. I'm not sure what prompted you to share it, but I really appreciate it.
    Deleted Member 22431
    The internet is so filled with memes, kitten videos and bad jokes... We need to remind ourselves from time to time that we can also find something actually meaningful in this medium.
    I really dig your writing in Torment: Tides of Numenera!
    also pretty excited about Fallen Gods.
    MRY
    MRY
    Thanks — means a lot, especially as I know TTON disappointed lots of Codexers.
    Martyr
    Martyr
    I'm not even joking - Torment was my GOTY 2017 & has become one of my all time favorites. already played it 3 times and purchased it twice.
    Played Primordia sometime ago and I completely loved it. Really enjoyed your writing for it, resultes in a smooth flow. Good luck on Fallen Gods and Strangeland, rock on pal.
    MRY
    MRY
    Thanks so much! Hope we can deliver!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom