Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Jaesun
Reactions
2,291 32,917 19 537 24 109

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small. And the ones that Mother gives you, don't do anything at all.
    Jaesun
    Jaesun
    Jaesun brofists this
    hivemind
    this song randomly came up in a youtube playlist that I was listening to yesterday and now you quote it in the shoutbox. spooky
    Jaesun
    Jaesun
    While the original version is awesome, I am listening to the Sanctuary version <3 <3
    This room smells like cat food and sadness
    RK47
    RK47
    Scents of eleven secret herbs and spices fill the room.
    Ten pieces arrive in a red box.
    The first always the best.
    The last always the worst.
    Dreaad
    Dreaad
    Stop making the secret recipe from cats you azn.
    Irenaeus II
    Irenaeus II
    Cats eat cat food.
    Please explain. When DU or the webmaster Taluntain was approached by authorities to investigate Surf_Solar's report on me, what was the conversation like? Did they sit at a table and have tea? Browse the codex and laugh after determining it's no threat ? Am I on a watch list now?
    Severian Silk
    I prefer boxers.
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    I was on the watch list once. It's not so bad. Just keep your nose clean and don't let anyone search without a warrant.
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    Protip: hiding evidence in a cooler in your basement is generally a bad idea - it was like the first place they looked. Good thing I was living with a roommate then. I pinned everything on him. Joke is, according to the lease, his parents still have to pay even though he's in prison. Hahaha. The "lady fingers killer" they called him. Google it. lol Making up stories is fun. So this is what it's like to be Cleve.
    Congrats VD! THE AGE OF INCLINE IS UPON US! <3
    Aenra
    Do you have Anti-Newfag Security 2015? Why can't i brofist this comment? Am so special, this cannot be. I will go to reddit and make a thread about this, you'll see..
    hivemind
    If you were younger and nearby we could cuddle naked while playing AoD.
    bionic dial wrenches. face-punch Lazarus finches. Crayola wiring. company of the inaugurates. big words sliced up into disciples. get to the kitchen. blame the pile of mittens. hung bat excellency.
    What's your favorite Ultima game?
    Jaesun
    Jaesun
    Ultima VII: The Serpent Isle <3 <3 <3
    Severian Silk
    The Ultima space sim is my favorite.
    Roses are gay,
    Violets are gayer,
    Sticking a cock up someone's ass is not gay,
    As long as balls don't touch.
    Peace.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, big penis
    Aenra
    i thought size does not matter!
    AW8
    AW8
    A great pick-up line if I ever saw one.
    Jaesun
    Jaesun
    At a certain point, size does indeed matter.
    paranoia is in bloom. invitro fertilizations will resume. they'll try to use lethal injections to keep james holmes down. we will never see the truth around. another face, that never remembered. endless red tape to keep the truth confined. like certain tubes being tied. they will not force us to be sisterless. they will stop degrading us. they will not delete my posts. -Prosperous Muse
    Roomate was passed out in the front yard this morning. Good times.
    Jaesun
    Jaesun
    Uh no, totally not my kind of guy D:
    hivemind
    why not? what kind of a guy is your kind of a guy?
    A horse of course
    You're too old to have a roomie.

Murder him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom