Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Phelot
Reactions
76 2,451 1 6 2

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey.

So... you like Ethiopia?

I drew this here map for you:

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad225/Callaxes/P8260013.jpg

I changed the names of the cities for the rest of East Africa to ones that "sounded" like Amharic to me (i.e. Mombasa is Mambasse, Mogadisu is Mogad Dawa, etc.). Also, Addis Ababa is renamed to Menelik after the legendary king.
    Moderator eh?
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    You are now considered one of 'them'. The establishment. The man. You are no longer cool.
    Phelot
    Phelot
    You're just mad because Street Lethal got connections now. You should see the resources I have now, the intel... the power
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    obv I was kidding about the not being cool thing as evidenced by my above statements.
    And now you've been shown up in public in a medium I don't even excel in, rap.
    Is there no end to your shame?
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    oh, you mean like "zealot"? Why didn't you use that in a rhyme then, Homie?
    Phelot
    Phelot
    I said it is normally pronounced the way I said. Why are you so old? Why can't you understand?! WHY?!?!?!?

Let me put it this way. I think you know how "Crispy" is pronounced, but to be a bit more creative I might say "Crispay" but why would I say something as lame as "Crispoatsy?" That doesn't make sense.

I can't help that you're too white to understand urban lingo, but I'll pray for the end of your ignorance.
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    lol I first read that as "I will pray for the end of your existence"
    You are not half the man @Crispy is, phel00t. And the fact that he's a virgin at 40+ says something.
    villain of the story
    That right. You are big fucking ZERO. One can never have enough, even in infinite quantities, whatever the fuck that could possibly mean.
    Phelot
    Phelot
    Shimmy shimmy ya ya! Gimme more of that raw!

Why did you capitalize all the letters in "zero?" That isn't proper English!
    villain of the story
    No but it sure is proper AMERICAN. Since when have you become an Uncle Tom, sucking up to English people?
    Crispy is more popular than you. It's why good guys finish last and Crispites always come out on top.
    Phelot
    Phelot
    Crispy will never be as popular as me. NEVER
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    It is... inevitable.
    *awkwardly tries to spray paint something resembling a picture of Emma Watson on the wall, fucks it all up, gets paint all over himself, then walks away grumbling*
    Phelot, I wanted to let you know that sheek just joined the Crispites. That makes seven stalkers, so there's eight of us total now. I see you only have six stalkers. Your time in this world is limited.
    Phelot
    Phelot
    Yes, but my stalkers are of a higher caliber
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    Keep telling that to yourself. I'm sure it will bring you comfort when you wake up in a cold sweat tonight. The Crispites await. We plan. We lurk. Soon, we will strike.
    What would it mean for rape? If a rapist penetrated his victim and then unpenetrated her... would he have raped her at all? Or would the victim have been a victim in the end?
    Brother, what if intercourse worked like the brofist button? That you could penetrate a woman and then unpenetrate her at your whim? Think of the implications.
    villain of the story
    Juvenily elementary comebacks are the best you can do? Geesus. I'm so utterly repulsed, I think I'll just stop stalking.
    Phelot
    Phelot
    My plan worked! A new breakthrough in stalker therapy proven true!

You'll be well in a few days and you'll forget this ever happened. Now rest, my child.
    I'm going to try to start a conversation simultaneously with SMA and Kaiserin. This should be entertaining. (I'm bored)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom