Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Taluntain
Reactions
2,056 5,210 7 269 46 78

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you explain your low brofist ratio? Are you a cretin?
    hey tally tootin. If you're shoutbox bugs out on me again, I will call the Australian center for disease control.
    thesoup
    thesoup
    Joke's on you, Taluntian isn't Australian.
    Taluntain
    Taluntain
    You have to tell them to get DU instead.
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    Also, start a youtube channel and post video reviews along with your text reviews. Just have someone read the text review and put footage and/or screenshots of the video game in the background that cycle over and over. Anything to get your users viewing something you can actually put ads on.

Just trying to help a bro out tho. Don't take it as me telling you what to do. Again, you know your site better than I do.
    Taluntain
    Taluntain
    Yea, it's not really my site though and making money has never been the primary focus here, beyond making sure that we can pay all the bills. A newsletter and videos would almost certainly be productive, but unless someone was willing to take that on, it's not gonna happen. All the staff work done here is volunteer pretty much.
    Taluntain
    Taluntain
    If we wanted to run the Codex as a serious business, we'd need to take a much more serious approach as well and I'm not sure that anyone's that keen on the idea.
    Is the sorcerers.net site yours? I see you deal with stuff with Amazon and wanted to know if you could like purchases from Amazon.jp like the Japanese Wizardry titles. Not sure if its doable :)
    Taluntain
    Taluntain
    I'm not sure if this is what you're asking but an affiliate account has to be registered for each Amazon separately so it's not that easy if you don't speak that Amazon's language... also, we're getting so little traffic from non-English Amazons that it's not really worth having accounts open for them.
    Can you start a minecraft server for rpgcodex? Think of all the fun that would be. Also you could accept donations for it.
    Taluntain
    Taluntain
    I think there is one already, or used to be anyway...
    you are the one we talk to about for info on not using paypal to do "donations" to pay for patron status right? send me the relevant info by PM, i prefer to use amazon. if you do not have a setup with amazon, then a mailing address and payee info will suffice i guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom