Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
ItsChon
Reactions
4,861 11,539 5 544 57 162

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A lesser man would make a status update about the synagogue shooting with ((())) for emphasis to get some easy brofists. A lesser man...
    Bocian
    Bocian
    (((brofists)))
    Today might be the day boys. Wish me luck, hopefully I'll lock it down.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    shut it down
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    This is like a teaser FB update middle aged women do so that people would get curious and ask them what's up.
    Another day, another miracle. God really be sending me signs to either encourage or check my behavior.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    A miracle for you is every day for me.
    Lahey
    Lahey
    Designer clothing chain powered by Bangladeshi sweatshops partners with pharmaceutical giant that regularly recalls products and loses lawsuits to the tune of billions to host political propaganda presented by plutocrats and useful idiots in shithole country whose descent into darkness was/is spun as progress despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary in order to maintain narrative.
    Almost 20% of my paycheck goes to the California gov't. I need to hurry up and graduate college so I can get the fuck out of this shithole.
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    californians should stay in the shithole they created instead of ruining other states
    A horse of course
    Yes, immigrate to Red States and vote in the same commies. Californians are born nation wreckers!
    Jacob
    Jacob
    Is this about college loan?
    What the fuck does it mean when people do (((this))). If someone tells me to (((equip))) the (((ring))), I'll fucking shoot them.
    Lambach
    Lambach
    (((Equip))) the motherfucking (((ring))), you fucking newfag goddamn piece of (((shit))) or I will fucking (((rape))) you right in your fucking (((asshole))).
    United Nations
    United Nations
    My (((dick))) is to your mother's (((asshole))) as my (((forehead))) is to your (((face)))).
    Jacob
    Jacob
    On a more serious note, I found the usage of (((this))) is similar to using *this* for emphasis. But who knows what goes on the mind of low-tier internet users.
    Does anyone else sometimes just sit there, smelling a fart you just ripped, and think "I fuck with this..."
    Honestly, Russian Pelmeni and Georgian Khinkali are some of the best foods out there. Nothing beats that shit on a cold winter night.
    lukaszek
    lukaszek
    only pierogies
    Citizen
    lukaszek knows. My favourite kind of dinner is pierogi with meat for the first course, pierogi with mashed potato for the second and sweet cherry pierogi for the dessert. (called vareniki here)
    Citizen
    Also Manty from kazahstan is a quality stuff. They are basically fist-sized mutton/beef pelmeni.
    Ur ok bro. Sorry I was being a dick. Fuck Crispy mang.
    How bad is a six year age difference?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    24 and 18 is a tough sell. 'sall I'm saying boys.
    Cool name
    Cool name
    it's not that tough a sell. unless you mean actually dating seriously in which case lol bc any 24 yr old girl looking for a real relationship w an 18 yr old dude is delusionally optimistic
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Delusionally optimistic or desperate.
    Is it just me, or does a woman's choice in footwear really affect how they look as a whole?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Elaborate please. I want to know how much of a degenerate I am.
    Cool name
    Cool name
    what a delightfully elaborate setup for the true objective of letting ppl know there's a hot girl in class who's into you
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Cool name On god, those sandals bother me more than they should. But hey, a little flexing never hurt nobody.
    I was like Socrates. Except i'd walk straight in front of the council and unveil all my sculptures.
    I was banned many times and never stopped coming back. Eventually they put me in a queue for all my posts. I still posted many times a day. However it's Andhaira who holds the overall record for alts and even queue posting.
    Anyone wanna explain the Prosperium and what the whole saga was about?
    Citizen
    redacted
    Does anyone get the strange urge to ram their car into objects or people while driving? Shit feels surreal when I get behind the wheel.
    Citizen
    I'd recommend you a wall or a lamppost at least, fantastic experience.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    yes, car is king, people using the road for anything other than driving are commies and thus aren't really human.
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Sounds like a mental illness.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom