Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
ItsChon
Reactions
4,861 11,539 5 544 57 162

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The worst fucking thing is when a chick is bad as fuck but you can't really fuck with her because reasons...
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    I thought the worst thing was your english prof
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    English prof is the second worst thing, because some bitches really do be bad as hell.
    Nothing is worse than having to suffer through the pseudo-intellectual ramblings of an English 102 prof. who thinks he's smarter than he is.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Academics with heads up their asses are insufferable.
    Lazing Dirk
    Lazing Dirk
    You can say something really witty and then the whole class will clap and he'll run out crying
    IncendiaryDevice
    IncendiaryDevice
    Never heard of this before... "Transcendentalist poetry symbols ", OMG, sounds hideous. And you chose to do this?
    I'm a piaggio salesman. Are you interested in a new vespa? Buy one and get a free pack of piaggio condoms now.
    Citizen
    Riding a vespa works as a contraceptive already, why would I need the condoms?
    I'm going to be getting a new laptop in a bit and I would love some suggestions for a gaming laptop. Budget is around 1,000 dollars. Thanks.
    Mortmal
    Mortmal
    They will sure drop in price soon with new gens coming. TBh wait for cyberpunk 2077 to be released and get something that can run it , its likely you wont need more for a long time.
    Cool name
    Cool name
    For 1k you're probably gonna have a hard time finding something that can play latest releases at 60fps on medium, unless the market has changed substantially. Low, maybe. 1.5k might be doable for medium/high.
    Cool name
    Cool name
    Whatever you get is sure as shit not gonna be durable tho. 'gaming' laptops tend to be pretty bad build quality wise, bc I guess they figure the people who use em will want to upgrade often. Business laptops are the well made ones, but they're more expensive for same hardware as general consumer or gaming ones as a result
    Nothing beats walking into your house and ripping some ass after you've been holding it in for 6 hours.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    I was talking about farting my dude.

As for my abortion arguments, I typed those out in twenty minutes while taking a shit in the bathroom before work. I was focused on answering peoples claims. I didn't get to type out the multi paragraph argument I wanted to do.
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    you better get on it then, since codex thinks so highly of your opinions and arguments
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    This goes to show you never shit where you post.
    Tl;dr, what's the point of your autistic weight lost post?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Blending/juicing fruit increases the total carbs, sugar, and calories of the fruit; as well as generally causing you to consume more fruit than yo would normally consume whole.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    If you're referencing why I responded the way I did to people talking about nutrition, well. L;dr, used to be obese, lost all the weight and competed in Wrestling (which forced me to learn about weight loss), so I get autistic when it comes to people talking about nutrition/weight loss. Reasonable enough?
    Is Homosexuality objectively worse than Heterosexuality? Assume that no social bias against Homosexuality exists, and it's a SJW paradise.
    Zombra
    Zombra
    You should have made this a real thread. Trying to hold a conversation like this is really inconvenient and unnecessary.
    Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    check your pms brah I've got a medium of communication for you
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Zombra A real thread where? I can't access GD.
    I love watching overweight neck beards trying to discuss nutrition in the shoutbox. Calorie =/= Nutritional Calorie. See below for info.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Not only that, but drinking the juiced/blended version of a fruit also often leads to more of the actual fruit being consumed than normal. The liquid form also reduces the work that your stomach and gut have to do, which again, adds to the overall amount of carbs, calories, and sugars ingested.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    What you essentially said was,

Natural Juice = Natural Fruit (moderation assumed)

That's false, as I explained.
    Ellef
    Ellef
    shit thread
    Is there anyone on this shit forum that has a proper understanding of Bayesian statistics and probability? If so, hmu, cause I need help.
    It's entirely possible,even likely, that Sandy Hook was a false flag; if not fabricated. Makes A.J getting fucked that much more galling.
    Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    If I can't trust the man's dick pills, how can I trust his theories about gays putting water in our chemicals or whatever?
    Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Sandy Hook being suspicious doesn't have much to do with whether or not Alex Jones is credible. You didn't bother watching the video, so it's difficult to have a conversation about it. Watch it and tell me honestly that there isn't anything suspicious about all the evidence that's brought up.
    I keep getting phantom alerts from people calling me a retard in GD that I can't see.
    Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    Don't we all?
    Big Wrangle
    Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my ratings and my brofists. Even my alerts. The posts I've lost, the parrots I've lost, won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?
    Citizen
    I've seen through all of your lies, WINTERFART YOU WICKED WICKED DEVIL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHH
    Is it Chon?
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Toby Wong. Toby Chong? Fucking Charlie Chan.
    I just noticed that you've become a victim of Roqua's mass button barrage. How do you feel about this?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    I didn't even notice till you mentioned it. It's a minor inconvenience but an inconvenience none the less. At least Lilura wanted to fuck me.
    Citizen
    I had two skateboards when I was a kid, my uncle's old soviet skateboard made of metal and then a modern one made of light wood. (Ironically, the heavy one was a lot more comfortable to ride around.) But I used them for about a year just to get cool points, the actual process of riding them was a pain and a constant struggle against various bumps and pits.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    I honestly don't know tbh. The difference between my new board and the old one is so night and day. I went from riding about 30 seconds to a minute before hitting a crack or having to stop, to riding around 40 minutes straight across various different asphalts. If you didn't enjoy it, I really strongly recommend getting a good cruiser board because it's really fucking fun.
    Citizen
    >> asphalts

Yeah, that's where my problem originates.
    California bureaucracy is so shit. Stand at the DMV for 2 hours just to get sent home outside the door because they stopped taking new forms
    Here's a free tip: Don't pick liberal arts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom