Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Bocian
Reactions
3,794 6,654 5 219 104

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you seem insecure in your sexuality, would you like to talk about your suppressed urges towards manly male codexians?
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Yes. Sadly, you're not one of them, soyface.
    Ellef
    Ellef
    You got to love soyboys like Prime Cunta who always bring out the 'insecure' psedoscience whenever you speak out against various mental illnesses.
    What do you have to do to get "I am not a productive member" tag?
    Brocken Jr.
    Brocken Jr.
    That's a rare tag, isn't it?
    Valky
    Valky
    Ask a mod how a member got their tag, that's how I received my manlet tag. I'm 6'1" btw.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    I'll pass, I don't want people to think I'm not a productive member.
    Have you ever thought about how much life do you waste on loading screens?
    Modron
    Modron
    No I alt tab and shitpost in shoutbox during loads.
    Clockwork Knight
    Clockwork Knight
    No, "wasting your life" is a concept invented by the elite to make drones feel guilty for not working 24/7. *tips bedora*
    Bocian
    Bocian
    I don't claim that playing games is wasting time, but during loading you're technically not playing.
    why do u rate all my posts edgy :<
    Bocian
    Bocian
    We already established in the shoutbox that you're edgy.
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Livin' on the edge
    There's something wrong with the world today
    You keep shitrating me so I'm going to squat down on your profile here and take a huge smelly shit of my own.

Enjoy!
    Bocian
    Bocian
    you seem upset
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Watch out mate,Crispy could do:
    "Hey mate,nice job you have there. It will be such a shame if something happens to it!"
    I just noticed that you've become a victim of Roqua's mass button barrage. How do you feel about this?
    Citizen
    Ra*ings are offensive and should be removed.
    Citizen
    I haven't press a single ra*ing button in months now. I realised that I need to start with myself to make a change.
    Citizen
    Join me, men. Just stop ra*ing, it's that simple.
    Bocian, I have a very important question for you. When you use that '=' sign, you use it as equality comparsion or assigment operator? I need to know to understand the message behind your posts.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    The latter, I guess.
    Citizen
    Thank you. That changes everything.
    I've noticed you dislike people rating your posts retarded, since you've complained about it on at least a dozen profiles, but please note the actual rating is spelled "retadred."

Pay more attention to detail in the future, retard.
    Snorkack
    Snorkack
    Oh my god, it's abuuuse, now better click that report button!
    Just walk the fuck away you pansy, apparently this internet is too tough for you.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Go suck a dick, faggot, I ain't the one that'll walk away like you limp-wrist would.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    You only have 82 retardred rating,what are you whining about,fucking cuck!
    Now you're a man. Down with anime!
    PorkBarrellGuy
    >dwarf avatar
    :incline:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom