Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
ItsChon
Reactions
4,861 11,539 5 544 57 162

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you ever considered equipping the ring instead of asking all these inane questions?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    I refuse to pay for something as inane as an internet forum as a matter of sheer principal. Buckle up, cause you're going to be posting that same link for the next 11 months and 10 days.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    There's a difference? Explain.
    Ellef
    Ellef
    You poor poor men.
    Have we ever had any really shit mods here that had to get removed by DU?
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Shit mods don't get removed here.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    The story of Ian Miles Cheong is a hilarious one.
    Mastermind
    Mastermind
    crispy was removed once, no idea how he slithered back into DU's good graces.
    What the fuck do parrots measure? At first I thought it was the amount of reactions you've received, but clearly that's not it.
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    Too late my homie
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    If you have to ask, you already know.
    Citizen
    I think there was a good DU post somewhere in site feedback, explaining his original vision of the Parrot, but I can't find it.
    How active is the general discussion forum in comparison to the main forum?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Too bad I cant see any of it.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    When the fuck are you updating Catacombs homie.
    Citizen
    Update is out. But it's too codex-oriented, so it was moved to a white-only area to take it's place among such masterpieces as dongguard and warriors of diversity.

Consider yourself lucky, in 08.2019 you would read it all in one sitting, while we have to wait for every update.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    I really liked my avatar and thought it was unique, way to ruin the illusion.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    Don't worry, you're a true Codexer while that fella is a 'Watch agent
    Learning how to skate in Cali is so ass as apparently everyone knows how to skate. I had 3 different people yell shit at me as they drove by
    Citizen
    What's the point of learning to skate the old four-wheeled ironing board, if flying skates are just around the corner?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Because I broke my bike, and boosted boards look like they go hard as fuck.
    How much does it cost to equip the ring on this shitty ass forum.
    Citizen
    One whole year of your life.
    Strange Fellow
    unfairlight
    unfairlight
    five dorra minimum, i paid 8.80 eurobucks i think
    'cause most Komics lost their relevance, some I personally dislike and there simply isn't subforum for such shit :despair:
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    :despair: At least they're viewable on your page. Keep up the good work.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Shit politics aside, the beat is amazing and his flow is crisp. That is, if you enjoy "nig-nog music".
    Lahey
    Lahey
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    I like a lot of Soul, Funk, Jazz and some Reggae as well. Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, and Bob Marley immediately come to mind as examples of this. But when it comes to turning up to lift some weight, or do some form of a contact sport? Rap is hands down the best for that.
    Who exactly was Crooked Bee, and what are all the reasons she was better than Infinitron?
    Roguey
    Roguey
    She was the editor-in-chief for years and responsible for an RPG Codex Content revitalization. She was able to bring about more interviews and articles about events. She didn't have a heavy forum presence, so the claims of shillery were fewer.
    Ellef
    Ellef
    Equip the ring, newfag.
    Grauken
    Grauken
    She beat Wizardry 4, Grand Master Ending, original Apple II version
    Your opinions are bad. You didn't read the manual. You haven't equipped the ring. Can't say your presence here provides much value.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    If the cutoff point for you is whether or not someone enjoys Fallout 1 & 2, I can't really say I give a fuck what you think. It appears that your time in the Navy has left you with more than just a stick up your ass.
    Rear bike tower blows out as I'm speeding 20 miles an hour towards a job interview. Scariest shit in my life.
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    Did you make the interview?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    Yeah, barely. Interview went well too. Got a follow up call right as I was writing this comment funnily enough. What sucked was the walk back in hundred degree weather.
    Why do we like Chris Avellone so much again?
    Ellef
    Ellef
    Because of his noted contribution to the Kodex Klassic Fallout Comic: All Roads, in 2010.
    Zombra
    Zombra
    #edgy
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    I legitimately don't know who chris avellone is. Or any of the pother dev names thrown around here all the time
    Was sitting on the bus yesterday, and overheard two people talking about "Trump" and "Hillbillies". California is so fucking full of it.
    Delterius
    Delterius
    do you have something against hillbillies?
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    The opposite. My post was reflecting my annoyance that people in California really chalk up Trump's victory to a bunch of ignorant "rednecks", when they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom