Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
ItsChon
Reactions
4,861 11,539 5 544 57 162

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alcohol is fucking gross. I tried liking it, I really did.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    It's an "acquired taste" meaning once you drink enough of it, you don't notice how awful it is anymore. Like getting so used to a bad smell that you don't smell it anymore.
    Someone help me get into Aracnum. The high resolution pack is zoomed the fuck out, and the base game is so hideous and clunky I just can't.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    Don't use the high resolution pack. Arcanum wasn't meant to be played in anything higher than 800x600, though going a little higher may be tolerable.
    agentorange
    agentorange
    what roguey says. also applies to all other isometric games of the era.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    I hereby sentence you to play an ASCII game for 48 hours. You'll like the graphics after that.
    What kind of music do you queers listen too? If it ain't Rap it ain't right.
    taxalot
    taxalot
    I listen to everything but rap, fucker.
    Right now I'm listening to the Cyberpunk album from Billy Idol while taxing farmers.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    How the fuck y'all lift weights or do athletics while listening to shit like Cyberpunk or w/e was linked, I'll never know.
    unfairlight
    unfairlight
    yeah i sure do need YUH NIGGA UH YEAH NIGGA WOO FAM BUGATTI to lift weights
    the absolute state of the New Weimar Republic of America
    The idea that the Codex has a GD forum is hilarious when I imagine the autism people exhibit when it comes to games magnified by ten.
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    GD is the endgame after your year long grind (which can of course be sped up by paying). FreemiumDex
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Talking about anything, paying any attention to anything and caring about anything is literally autistic.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    We have such sights to show you
    115 degrees throughout the day and it's now like a hundred degree's at 11:55 PM. Fuck California weather.
    ItsChon
    ItsChon
    It was 46, now down to about 36.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    Feeling pretty smug considering Cali people usually boast about their great weather.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom