Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Reactions
4,149 11,927 10 853 33 498

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fight me IRL for my drow wife's honor.
    Chippy
    Afghani arn't Drow. You're making the same mistake ze Germans and Swedes made. They have no honour. Mostly.
    Lurker47
    I don't know what Afghanis have to do with this.
    Chippy
    Oh, that's ok then. Still, my Viconia isn't gonna be tainted by the wrong hands pleb. There's heritage there.
    You were the only to say no to the Afghani girl
    Chippy
    Yep. Mediterranean family came from Tunisia. Arabs are trouble, and you don't even want the one night stand. Only way I'd make an exception is for an Arab like Brigette Gabriel.
    I know we're going by looks/pictures alone, but I'm autistic like that. Just nuke it from orbit.
    I will stick my finger up my bum, after all, how else would I taste the cuisine?
    Chippy
    This is some kind of internet/millenial trend that I'm unaware of right? Like Maxie below, you go on a person's profile and start trolling them and expect some kind of response.
    Hold on a moment, I'll come up with a suitable one.
    Kruno
    Kruno
    I expect you to take the role of Father and Mother!
    Chippy
    Somebody...help. I'm having flashbacks of that time I was a child and that man in a long coat offered to take me for an ice cream.
    What are you going to do now that you've finally won your fight, Chippy?
    Chippy
    Push for evidence that Josh Sawyer is a hidden agent and has been trying to demoralise us all along. Stealth was iffy in IWD1 as well.
    If you don't pick an avatar it means you are a fag.
    Citizen
    Pick up that avatar
    Chippy
    I'm a stealth character: you're both asking me to break/fail @ stealth, like in IWD2. I'll think about it. I run the risk of calling myself something like boobio and looking like a gay hobbit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom