Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
markec

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Based and twitterpilled.
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    Spammer of the year
    Twiglard
    Twiglard
    I'm curious, you use any userscripts or apps to post from Twitter without performing multiple repetitive actions?
    markec
    markec
    Its more of a issue to find time to browse twitter for interesting news then post it on the forum. Im not aware of any apps that could help with that.
    Yo, CroBro! How's the earthquake handling you?
    markec
    markec
    My town is some 100 km from the epicenter so we got a bit shaken but no big damage. I was at work when it hit, me and a coworker were in a warehouse where we felt nothing and when we came to the area where everyone else was we were slightly confused when we saw people running outside and yelling to leave the building.

We are really leaving this year with a bang.
    Unkillable Cat
    Unkillable Cat
    Good to hear you're safe, most of the other CroBros seem to be up and about as well.

We had an earthquake up here (around 5,4) but it was much closer. Things rattled around here, but no damage.

We had a mudslide over in the eastern part of the country just before Christmas, and now I'm hearing there was an even larger one over in Norway.

But it's not over yet - there's still one whole day to go!
    One day you will loose too many sanity points digging through that news sites and tweets.
    markec
    markec
    With power of God you can overcome everything, lots of brandy also helps.
    Unofficial brofist for digging through the SJW shit and posting it, so we don't have to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom