Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
DarkUnderlord

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• God damnit man how do I gain access to the political forum? I need to present my well thought out, carefully structured, peer reviewed and persuasively written theorem as to how Obama is a Lizardman.
    @cutterjohn is being an annoying little twat in the shoutbox. Is there any way you could send him to prosperland for a little while?
    So, how does editing your own posts work here?
    I know you can edit for something like ~30 seconds after you post, but is there something different for threads OPs, or after you've been a member for a certain amount of time?
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    Gotta be a member for 12 months, otherwise there's a 5 minute limit or something.
    Drew
    Drew
    Alright, cool, thanks.
    Hey, could I ask a favor of you? Just hoping you could change my name to just "Jick Magger", instead of "Jick_Magger_101"? Made that name a few years back, and I've been regretting it since then.
    Does linking someone's forum name in a post give them an alert, the same as quoting them, or how does that work?
    Just curious, and I wasn't sure who to ask.
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    Use @Their Name. EG: @Drew. Doesn't work in profile comments but works in normal posts.
    Drew
    Drew
    I've just seen it done a few times and was wondering what the result of it was, not how to do it.
    Hey man.

Could I ask a very bro favor of you? Could you change my name to "Daedalus" instead of "Daedalos9000" ? The name was hastily made back in 2007.. and it sounds retarded....

Hope you can help me out ! :)
    Please let me post normally again. Please, I'm begging you, I'm actually begging. I'll do anything. I'll eat people. I'll make Andhaira wish he was never born. I'll never bother or inconvenience any administrator or moderator of the Codex again. Have a heart, DarkUnderlord, I'm not a bad poster.
    Ulminati
    Ulminati
    What's wrong, Liberal?
    Please let me post in other forums, please. I'm a good poster, I swear.
    evdk
    evdk
    What's the next step, acceptance?
    Tzaero
    Tzaero
    Will Liberal suffer a nervous breakdown?
    Tune in tommorow..
    Broseph
    Broseph
    inb4 the next dannyfx1.
    I promise if you restore my posting privileges (without RPGWatch redirections or moderator pre-approval, of course), I will never post on Site Feedback, or on your wall, or PM you, or bug you in any way or form. I promise I won't argue with Jaesun, idonthavecrap or any other moderator about anything. Please, you don't know what it's like to be locked up in an empty forum with Prosper.
    Can I please post normally in other forums, like before?
    Can you please put me off the lag/RPGWatch redirections? I promise I won't spam or troll Crispy anymore. Thank you, DarkUnderlord.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom