Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Apostle Hand
Reactions
1,433 3,534 1 244 26 42

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm so happy in my herd, said one man to another.Third man comes and says:Leave family and faith,leave herd.They attack him with stones.
    Citizen
    :sheeple:
    Lithium Flower
    Lithium Flower
    we require additional short stories
    Look at my imposing stature and bow down to Great Apostle Hand, or you will be crushed! I'm strongest of you all, I will smash you up good!
    Did Prosperium fry your brain yet?
    Okagron
    Okagron
    Apostle Hand would need a brain in the first place for that to happen.
    Shut the fuck up, retard.
    PorkBarrellGuy
    don't feed him, he craves attention
    Apostle Hand
    Apostle Hand
    Kiss my ass, "Chad J. Thundercock" with the quotation marks.
    So many people in Africa and all over the world could be fed with the amount of money people are giving on Kickstarter.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    Giving foods to Africans just results in their having more and more babies the continent itself can't support. It's foolish, counterproductive altruism.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Also none of humanitarian aid goes to the people that need it, most of it is usually snatched by local warlords.
    Citizen
    So many great incline RPGs could be kickstarted with the money that goes to aid afrika.
    I got prosperized.
    Brocken Jr.
    Brocken Jr.
    Incline
    Apostle Hand
    Apostle Hand
    Nas92 - You can import pantaloons through eekeeper, hell you can import that armor right away.
    Yeah, Helm of Balduran can be found in chateau Irenicus.
    I have trouble cumming with names, so i like rpgs where you have npcs so I don't have to cum up with names yeah i'm too fast allright this forum is just like every other nobody on codex read anything they just play retarded games
    Apostle Hand
    Apostle Hand
    to that guy who cant finish mellisan you can mod to have unlimited summons and celestials.
    to reply to thread cheaters yeah i sometimes cheat cuz in real life people always cheat like girls cheating on boyfriends cuz they have small penises
    yeah i too love balas axe
    i always played some kind of warrior in rpgs, there is something very seducing in playing big mighty warriors
    im just a retard and nobody likes me
    I'm educated now.
    Brocken Jr.
    Brocken Jr.
    Citation needed
    Jacob
    Jacob
    High school students are also educated. They have an elementary school degree. Does that prevent them from doing retarded stuff?
    Apostle Hand
    Apostle Hand
    Well elementary school is pretty low on educational scale.
    Is that you mayo? Are you doing a retarded comeback?
    Apostle Hand
    Apostle Hand
    I'm authentic person. Apostle Hand, Knight of Darkness blessed by unholy demons, known throughout the Realms.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Great,another 'special' atheist.
    I am sorry, but you are a newbie and you are homosexual, thus you are a newfag.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom