Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Wyrmlord
Reactions
9,226 23,079 3 444 1 1,193

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wyrmie, what were you trying to say in that thread again? I didn't really understand it. I think.
    Given that India is already a shit country, a pajeet who shits in the street merely shits on top of shit.
    Jugashvili
    Jugashvili
    A patriot is proud of his country for what it does, a nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does. Pride because of street shitting or pride in spite of street shitting, which is better and why?
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Pride in spite of street shitting, while recognizing that street shitting must stop.
    Chaotic_Heretic
    Chaotic_Heretic
    Hi there fellow Pajeet!
    Mass shootings are a false flag to divert attention from the real crisis: ethics in game journalism.
    Brayko
    Brayko
    I liked you better when you didn't come off as a try-hard.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    I have always been a tryhard.
    Brayko
    Brayko
    Tryhard not to be
    you have been touched by the righteous semitic hand of the administration and are now free to shoutbox
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    I start each day by thanking the Jewish man for the sunrise.
    Reading theories that David Icke made up reptilians as a politically correct means of talking about Jews.
    If Hitler hated black people, why was he friends with Mussolini?
    Dayyālu
    Dayyālu
    Mussolini was Dinaric.
    Brayko
    Brayko
    His hatred towards blacks was agnostic while his hatred towards Jews was far more sincere.
    PorkBarrellGuy
    Hitler hated blacks? Would be news to Jesse Owens.
    Even if every negative stereotype about women were true (and they are), misogyny is still not okay. Few understand this.
    PorkBarrellGuy
    She still isn't going to fuck you. Just saying.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    That Damn Dog, it is has nothing to do with women or winning their approval. A life obsessed with hating them is pathological. If women are so toxic, take your energies out of them and put them elsewhere. alkeides 2.0 and FreeKaner understood this immediately.
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    Exactly. Becoming monastic is still better than becoming a bitter incel who salivates over chads.
    I want your kind gone from YouTube. Worst content contributors in the form of children's content on site. I'd rather have my wife's son watch Elsa feeding Spiderman her poo than expose him to another millisecond of a nursery rhyme in pajeet accent.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    What are you even doing on such parts of YouTube?
    thesoup
    thesoup
    I thought it was obvious from what I wrote.
    aris
    Which parts of youtube are we talking about here?
    Honest opinion. US needs to scrap H1B visa. It is a disaster in making.
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    In Singapore once Indians get into a company they keep hiring their kinsmen too. My friends tell me they are mostly terrible at programming.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    This is going to ruin our reputation abroad. Since many of these H1Bs serve for ordinary, redundant jobs, they don't train skills either. Let them fill genuine vacancies back home, so their skills improve and can add to their economic wellbeing and that of the country.
    unfairlight
    unfairlight
    the only indian who isn't a complete streetshitter :salute:
    My grandmother was eating noodles with her hands, and I got so grossed, I ran back to my room. No dinner tonight.
    Excommunicator
    Excommunicator
    I eat sparkle jelly with my hands
    Bibbimbop
    Bibbimbop
    To an Indian that is unspeakably horrid. Bare hands should only be for wiping ass!
    After seeing the Peter Dinkage - Morgan Freeman rap battle, I am convinced that videogame culture must be destroyed.
    I still thank Vaarna_Aarne for introducing me to Zebraman. Riisa Naka <3
    Vaarna_Aarne
    Vaarna_Aarne
    Just like there is only life before seeing Aachi & Ssipak, and life after seeing Aachi & Ssipak, there is only life before and after Zebraman.
    I thought Republicans were stupid, but Democrats shutting down a government just to benefit foreigners illegally in a country is insane.
    Chaotic_Heretic
    Chaotic_Heretic
    More Stupid is when young female Peace Corp volunteers get routinely gang-raped in shithole countries by the people they were supposed to help; democrats insist that Peace Corps is "extremely safe" for female volunteers so as to preserve the librul agenda.
    Bibbimbop
    Bibbimbop
    Those leftist women wanted nigger dick anyway.
    Aziz Ansari stuck his fingers down a woman's throat, because like Ajit Pai and Kumail Nanjiani, he felt entitled to a blonde trophy wife.
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    In just a few decades the whole world will be powered, directly and indirectly, by the inferiority complex of Indians.
    circ
    circ
    what in the flying fuck is wrong with you people?
    Why engage in casual racism when you can do it competitively?
    Howdy
    Because with professionalism, some of the art is lost
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom