Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by janjetina

1. FeelTheRads
    FeelTheRads
    I'm sorry, I don't speak retard. Try English next time.
    Nov 21, 2017
  2. janjetina
    janjetina
    You may be dumb and an affront to all senses, but God still loves you.
    Nov 21, 2017
  3. CyberWhale
    CyberWhale
    Fake news.
    Nov 21, 2017
  4. just janior pretty pretty please.
    Nov 21, 2017
    CyberWhale has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
  5. AngryEddy
    AngryEddy
    janjentina has been chimping out this past month. i love it. science man drinks weird potion and starts snapping necks with turbo strength.
    Nov 21, 2017
    Ellef, Somberlain, just janior pretty pretty please. and 2 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
  6. CyberWhale
    CyberWhale
    Ancient Serbian bloodline has awoken within him.
    Nov 21, 2017
    hivemind has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)