Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
fantadomat
Reactions
47,355 73,865 42 4,632 293 2,452

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm afraid we are no longer dumbfuck brothers, as I have ascended to Possibly Retarded godhood.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Amazing! Congratulations on the promotion mate! :D
    Hey guys,do you know hard it is to read all the negative ratings? Especially when you are drunk as a shiet?
    PorkBarrellGuy
    Better question: Why do you give a fuck about ratings beyond simple amusement value
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I don't mate but i am drunk as shiet./....two litters of 70 degree rakiija. And i just feel like writing as a drunken slav,may you and your family be happy and healthy.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    It took me a half an hour to write this shit......
    you are my favorite dumbfuck on this site 100%, peace & love brother (not to niggers thou)
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahaha,now now mate,don't portray niggers as a human creatures.
    :love:
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Noooooo they are trying to make YES! in to a dumbfuck!!! My hearth's weep for being seen as someone on his level.
    Gassed any jews recently? #GrabThePussy
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Now now mayo,don't ask such legal things so openly. Don't you have at least tree points in streetwise? Also i don't mind jews,they are at the bottom on my cleansing list. Now mayos on the other hand are pretty high.
    nodar
    nodar
    We must cut our hands and become blood brothers, then we will join templars and go deus vulting and fcking arab hos
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahaha i see that you have great time trolling people. Honestly,why did you stop using your legendary hero?
    Why are you suddenly dumbfucked too?
    Kahr
    No... You have to tell me why you were dumbfucked and how you raped the german women (which i doubt).
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahaha i don't know why i am dumbfucked and how you came to that conclusion mate ! As for the raping....well if ever rape something,i most certainly won't go and brag to the internet. Also there is a lot german people i Bulgeria mate,german women prefer Slavs,after all we are men that don't let arabs to rape their women.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Buahahahah i am soo dumb. Just now i saw that some mode...most likely the jew that doesn't know shit about rpgs have tagged me as dumbfuck
    На всички Българи във кодекса честит ви празник,живи и здрави да сте!
    This guy here deserves an ethnic cleansing.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Hahahaha well we are the same ethnicity from what i gathered.See you in the camps.
    Kahr
    WTF? I don't share an ethnicity with you bastard.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Go and make your self a dna ancestry test.You will be pleasantly surprised when you see that you have a lot of superior SLAV blood in you.After all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree kuk boy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom