Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Wyrmlord
Reactions
9,226 23,079 3 444 1 1,193

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anita Sarkeesian. Kim Kardashian. Armenians were a mistake.
    Gotta agree with this
    an Administrator
    an Administrator
    Armenian Genocide was originally named "Kardashians Prevention Act"
    PrettyDeadman
    if armenians haven't been banished from their lands during armenian genocide, sarkeesian and kardashian would've been contained by armenian segment of the internet.
    ANDREW TATE RT'D ME ON TWITTER!
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Who the fuck is that & why does it matter?
    an Administrator
    an Administrator
    Some twitter faggot whose opinion receives attention just becaue there is a blue check beside his username
    Ethnostates are thinking small. Think ethnoplanet.
    Kahr
    Yeah let's go full LebensBraum.
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    What does Turkey being an ethnostate have anything to do with my statement? Plus, Turkey is an extremely mixed country, the Turkish identity was not born through genetics.
    Bibbimbop
    Bibbimbop
    Turks are on the wrong side of the demographics. They will be outbred by Kurds in one generation. Should start calling it Kurdey instead.
    Karl Marx was not a Jew. People still repeat this meme.
    Bibbimbop
    Bibbimbop
    His father was named Herschel Mordechai... you figure it out. Father and mother both Jews, and Father converted because jews couldn't practice law. Rock solid, dummies.
    Bibbimbop
    Bibbimbop
    This is a slam dunk. The real idiots are self-identifying here.
    Father + Mother = 100% Hidden Jew.
    thesoup
    thesoup
    A quick trip to wikipedia shows gobblecock right indeed and wyrmlord full of shit he got on a quick glance. Marx' paternal family line had rabbi after rabbi until his dad who converted to lutheranism and changed his name to avoid persecution. Was largely non religious according to wikipedia. Marx' mom was from a wealthy line of jewish businessmen. So indeed, Marx was 100% jewish in heritage.
    More women than men attempt suicide. But more men actually die from suicide. Women can't do anything right.
    Shocked to discover that Theodor Herzl for most of his life was a defender of German culture, and saw German culture as the most superior.
    My mom saw a Holocaust documentary and started to tell me and my dad about it. Both of us struggled to pretend to pay attention.
    you are way too active on rana's profile imo, approaching beta orbiter levels
    "The Fascists of the future will call themselves PC Gamers" - Churchill
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    And if the Feminist press today believes that it can make veiled threats against the PC Gamer movement, and if they believe that they can get around our defensive measures they shouldn't keep lying. For one day our patience will reach its end and the Feminists' insolent lying mouths will be shut for them!
    "'Equality'? 'Freedom'? 'Peace'? Who is it that uses these words but Greeks and slaves" - Fall of the Roman Empire
    I am shocked to discover that Hitler's paintings were actually beautiful. Not letting him into art school was a disgraceful mistake.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Would have prevented deaths of millions.
    Orobis
    Orobis
    Not forcing the The Treaty of Versailles on Germany would have prevented ww2.
    It's not like he did what he did just because he was rejected from the art school. Even if he was accepted the result would have been the same imo
    Second Facebook ban, now for 3 days. All for sharing Memri TV screenshot. My days of posting "edgy" shit on social media are over.
    WTF, why am I blocked from Nassim Taleb's Twitter profile?
    Johannes
    Johannes
    She knowingly distorted the truth to make it seem like british negroids were a normal thing. Or, she's just really klueless.

Either way, she definitely deserves to be attacked as a charlatan for it. You can't trust someone like that in other matters either.

When called out on her bs, she never tried to properly articulate the case, but just acted a victim.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    The real problem was that both sides were discussing different things. One side (Beard's) assumed that the debate was whether Rome was cosmopolitan. The other side was debating on whether black people were aristocrats in Roman Britain.
    Johannes
    Johannes
    Beard was trying to conflate cosmopolitanism with niggers. That's exactly the problem with her, very dishonest!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom