Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
twincast
Reactions
29 173 1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How the fuck is this cuck and why is he ignoring me?
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Probably you happened to spoke a word that he deemed """""""""""bigoted"""""""""" and thus he felt a sudden urge to isolate himself from everything else.
    janjetina
    janjetina
    This moron is a delusional transvestite faggot, who can't cope with his faggotry, so he imagines that he is a woman. You're not a woman, you are a faggot with XY pair of sex chromosomes. Deal with it.
    Are you by any chance the same comicbook reading faggot i find in some comicbooky communities?
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    There's research that everyone visiting those communities is gay. I'm not judging, btw.
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    Research is fake news.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I bet some times there is a women on those kind of communities.And when some nice block (or more than one) gets lucky he sees that the chick have a dick.
    Apology given in all fairness.

The Nameless One, Kreia and Durance were all about redemption. Each one more angry than the last. They were lost without the truth. Peace.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom