Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Wyrmlord
Reactions
9,226 23,079 3 444 1 1,193

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grindr was an app to find a workout bro, but went terribly wrong.
    Viata
    Viata
    Not the kind of workout bro you were expecting? No homo kind, I guess.
    A German girl once asked me, "Hast du feuer?" I thought she meant if I had FIRE in me, but she just wanted a lighter.
    Abu Bakr al Baghdadi would make a great RPG villain.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Man with a mysterious past known for nothing other than being a prisoner. Joins a faction of marauders. Then destroys them from within. Then attacks their enemies. Builds an empire. Wears high level wizard robes.
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    Also he keeps getting killed and respawning.
    how do you rate somali people compared to native swedish people

are they less autistic?
    Llama-Yak Hybrid
    Llama-Yak Hybrid
    black/10
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Yes, obviously. Nordics talk very softly when they are in cafes and restaurants, but Somalis are open to having their conversation heard by everybody.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    However, both of them avoid eye contact with strangers.
    Hi, I am a modern day intellectual, and I idolize steppe barbarians as height of human advancement.
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    I came to that conclusion long ago
    oneself
    oneself
    LS.jpg
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    My post was parody, but yeah, I was surprised by Taleb's claims.

Taleb wants to be a warrior style person, but he is really just an academic.
    To see if all your girlfriends really trust you, show her your racist posts on this sites.
    Ahmadiyas are the worst cucks in the world. Victims of Islamic terrorism, but defend Muslims all the time.
    Irenaeus
    Irenaeus
    behead them too
    commie
    commie
    You're a pretty big cuck yourself Wyrmie. The Brits wiped their arses with your nation, yet you slavishly kowtow to your Limey masters at every opportunity.
    Chaotic_Heretic
    Chaotic_Heretic
    Librul Europeans are way worse cucks now. They invite rapefugees to get their women and girls gangraped. And then defend the rapefugees at every opportunity.
    Now I know what it feels like to be a normalfag. I mentioned I was excited for Wolfenstein II, and people ridiculed me.
    I was reading some random tweets and you were there commentating with your real name and shit, what are the odds? get a life
    Irenaeus
    Irenaeus
    hahahah
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Twitter is necessary for professional reasons. People advertise jobs there. Industry experts give links to their editorials there.
    Irenaeus
    Irenaeus
    also #frogtwitter
    I have changed my opinion. Baldurs Gate 2 is and was much better than Planescape: Torment.
    hivemind
    Both are shit
    ALLAH SOURIA BASHAR OU BAS!
    Irenaeus
    Irenaeus
    ''Bros - I was hitting the weights today and reading the Green Lantern in between sets - those motherfucking nerds at Marvel Comics made the Lantern a fag! I'll bet it was some goon like Hangly who made the decision to do this! Or maybe liberal Nazis! or the fucking Jews who took away my butt plug and prevented me from getting a raise at my help desk job!''
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    This being written in French makes it funnier somehow.
    Nonstop, fast life, no sleep, late flights, different city, every night
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    These are just lyrics of Alex Stein - Don't Stop
    Barnabas
    Barnabas
    You are the last of the famous international play bois
    Cool name
    Cool name
    i've been in 4 countries in the last week doing international man of mystery shit

that's the coolname life buddyboyos
    I am an esoteric Hitlerist and a Buddhist fascist, this is who I am, ACCEPT FOR WHO I AM
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    to not do so would be bigoted and therefore racist :M
    real environmentalism: 1) seize Gates Foundation assets 2) bomb Aswan, Akosombo, Tekeze, Three Gorges Dams 3) sink refugees on sight in Med
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    What's so bad about gates foundation? They want to reducs African fertility.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom