Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Nael
Reactions
8,039 25,985 4 282 1,089

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bagpipes are the worst sound made by anything in nature.
    Sacred82
    Sacred82
    humans are unnatural creatures

bagpipes are a curious thing though, they originated in Turkey where they were fashioned from sheep that had been fucked to death. Their sound is meant to commemorate this sad occasion.
    Nael
    Nael
    Mazel tov on the anti-semite butthurt you've been sowing as of late. I believe it is time to begin Operation Mensch. Trump I think has been receptive and I think Pence is on board. Bannon may be an issue however. I will advise as we move forward. The alt-Right will either get on the Goy Express or they will be run over.
    Chinese Jetpilot
    Chinese Jetpilot
    I caught you jews doing what comes naturally to you, conspiring. You just can't help yourselves.
    Isiloon
    Isiloon
    Merely appetizers achi.

you are correct. Bannon seems an inconvenience, he seems to know of our activity - I will take care of this have no worry, and what of this spy Chinese Jetpilot - will you rid of him for me?
    I will revert to my "Wookiee/Mook" avatar once someone MAGA.
    Excidium II
    Excidium II
    doggy looks like a rat poop on the new profile posts sidebar
    Nael
    Nael
    So you probably like that
    Excidium II
    Excidium II
    citation needed
    If I say Hillary is a crook everyone nods and agrees because its part of the plan, but if I say Trump is a pervert everyone loses their mind
    are you really her boyfriend? i see people who like her in adult films all the time now and keep wandering which of them really took her.
    Nael
    Nael
    No idea.
    A horse of course
    wat
    so you've proven codex also will steal mates in addition to ai. you think you're both so clever submitting to your lower impulses. well you just hold that perfect inter-wookie family right where a plane can be flown into it.
    Nael
    Nael
    No.
    Corporate_Jew_Master
    Corporate_Jew_Master
    who are you and what did you do with prosper
    Nael
    Nael
    Prosper has always been fairly lucid when he is directing his hatred towards me. I trigger him somehow.
    Sweet.
    Since it's not possible to brofist your reply I'll just brofist some other post instead.
    Godspeed, my furry friend. Make the world tremble with your gaze.
    Your old avatar was better.
    Creepier.
    +2 chance of flatfooting an opponent.
    this one is a +5 chance of getting raeped.
    Nael
    Nael
    Done. At one point they removed this avatar and allowed us to use custom avatars so I went with Chewbacca. Then they got rid of custom avatars but didn't put this one back up. Now it's back so thanks for reminding me. The naked asian lady was a form of protest. FIGHTTHEPOWAH!
    Just wanted to let you know you're a douchebag dog molester for calling The Birthday Party "Homeless people with amplifiers and no talent."

That was Nick Cave you godless heathen. Even if he looked like a hobo and screamed a lot in those days. NICK CAVE!
    Peachy. Started a new job back in October and between it and the baby I have about 2 minutes a week to be on the computer. Heh.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom