Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sigourn

1. Infinitron
    Infinitron
    I'm not sure what sort of poll you're talking about. If you mean a regular forum poll, then when creating a new thread, scroll down for poll creation options. Otherwise I dunno lol
    May 16, 2017
  2. Sigourn
    Sigourn
    It was a different one, kind of like a "site announcement", with every game listed and with different options for each game self-contained in the poll (so there weren't five separate entries for a game, but rather, one game, and the five possible scores sitting right next to it).
    May 16, 2017
  3. Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Ask DarkUnderlord.
    May 16, 2017
  4. Sigourn
    Sigourn
    Thanks fam
    May 16, 2017
  5. Sigourn
    Sigourn
    DarkUnderlord told me to ask you, bro. Here's the type of poll I want: http://www.rpgcodex.net/goty_vote.php Except that instead of "1 to 5" scores, I just want three options: "Enjoyed", "Did not enjoy", "Did not play". I would need it made on Friday, though.
    May 17, 2017
  6. Infinitron
    May 17, 2017
    Lady Error has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
  7. Sigourn
    Sigourn
    why are you like this?
    May 18, 2017
  8. Infinitron
    Infinitron
    I can't create that sort of poll, man. I'm not a site admin.
    May 18, 2017
    DarkUnderlord and Lady Error have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
  9. DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    So like, Friday is today right?
    May 19, 2017 at 9:40 AM
  10. Sigourn
    Sigourn
    Yep, it's today!
    May 19, 2017 at 3:05 PM
  11. DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    And now it's yesterday!
    May 20, 2017 at 10:30 AM
  12. Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Just ask felipepepe to teach you how to make one of those Google surveys dude.
    May 20, 2017 at 10:33 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)