Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Aenra

1. Severian Silk
    Severian Silk
    You need to read the shirt more closely.
    Feb 7, 2017
    Aenra has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
  2. Severian Silk
    Severian Silk
    And DU has 120 IQ, max.
    Feb 7, 2017
  3. Ed123
    Ed123
    *teleports behind Aenra*
    Feb 7, 2017
  4. Aenra
    Aenra
    should i remove my buttplug, or are you fine either way?
    Feb 8, 2017
  5. DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    151 (98th percentile) on the Cattell III B. Took a while because I had to dig out a box.
    Feb 20, 2017
  6. Aenra
    Aenra
    Good one Boss :)
    I scored 139 on the culture fair, don't know where that takes me compared to you. I do know the entry for fair is 132 though. Or was anyway, back when dinos roamed the land.
    Feb 20, 2017
  7. Aenra
    Aenra
    edit: no, we won't compare dicks next. Was just really curious, you look too fucking normal and it got me worried, lol.. now i'm still worried and it won't go away and it's all your fault. There. Goddammit
    Feb 20, 2017
  8. Severian Silk
    Severian Silk
    Whats ur dick size?
    Feb 20, 2017
  9. Aenra
    Aenra
    I don't have any magnifying glass handy, so cannot provide an accurate response to your query.
    Feb 20, 2017
    Matt7895 has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
  10. DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    I totally bombed on culture fair (113, 79th percentile). Fucking degenerate dots were way too autistic for me.

There's a new test out that I want to do if I can get the chance later this year.
    Feb 20, 2017
  11. Aenra
    Aenra
    Neglected to specify. Will google for the last decade to be sure.
    And i'm not autistic! I just have a strong desire to play with marbles, line them all up, parallel to one another, equal spaces between..
    Feb 20, 2017

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)