Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Daedalos
Reactions
2,371 7,402 1 320 54 71

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are a butthurt faggot.
    Daedalos
    Daedalos
    Hi and welcome to my profile wall. Thanks for posting. Now politely get the fuck out. Thanks again and have a great day ! :)
    Do you think your awful taste in all forms of media negatively impacts your life, or is it like the blissful ignorance of a retarded niggerfaggot? lmk ty
    Daedalos
    Daedalos
    Hi and thanks for stopping by! No, I don't think any of my tastes impacts my life negatively, as I find my own taste to be quite impeccable. I will, however, suggest that you kill yourself slowly with a rusty razor and then stream it. I will pay money for that to your relatives. Get back to me if it has your interest. Regards, Mengsk.
    Daedalos
    Daedalos
    It's my GOTY 2016. I always liked shooters alot, and this one is the best one ever made. It's even better than BF 1942. Graphics, gameplay, style, 10/10 game. Get it now, if you like war shooters
    Sigh... Enough with this bullshit already. The world is a shitty place, why can't we just all get along? #Nice
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    You are a faggot lad.
    Severian Silk
    Starting at home, Hillary will lose, walls will go up, and sands will glow. Not sure what ppl have in store for Europe.
    Daedalos
    Daedalos
    I hope all of you get cancer and die, very soon :)
    Excidium is a phaggot
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    You don't even know me you newfag, nobody cares what your infected cum-guzzling mouth says. Also who says you're great? Show proof or fuck off. Also not homo, and hate marriage.
    Nobody likes you, Daedalos. For good reason.
    Daedalos
    Daedalos
    I know everything about you. You're a loser irl, always has been, always will be. And you are butthurt about this fact. Don't be. Accept who you are. Human garbage and trash. Low-rank subhuman. You use this site to escape reality, because in reality, nobody gives a shit about you or like you. Piece of shit faggot. You, Irenaeueus and Exciiidiium can go fuck eachother in a gay threesome.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Projecting much?
    kill urself u dicksmoking faggotron
    Daedalos
    Daedalos
    I hope you get all forms of cancer, twice. I wish only death upon you and your family.
    a Goat
    a Goat
    may the hundreds of niggers rape you and every person close to you till you all die
    So, how bad of a game Wasteland 2 turned out to be, huh? Shame, huh?
    Daedalos
    Daedalos
    Hi, friend. I'm not sure why you are writing this to me? :)

You didn't like WL2, eh? :)

I think alot of people on the codex liked the game, it showed on the poll for 2014 :)!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom