Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
oneself
Reactions
17,541 20,717 8 1,396 5 2,193

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hear you've gotten soft with handing out the negative ratings. Are you conceding the cuck wars to Owlish et al?
    Owlish
    Owlish
    Don't listen to the lies, here is the true log

Owlish: I think I have an unspoken truce with oneself. I don't rate any of his posts and he doesn't spam me with 100 cuck ratings each time
    Johannes Johannes: thats gay owlish
    Owlish Owlish: It's a cuck vote cold war

Don't let pigdog propagandists reopen hostilities.
    oneself
    oneself
    That, and me and Owlish have not posted as frequently as we did in the past.

I mostly just low effort flag Irenaeus shitposts. We got a good system down. I trade cuck rating for shit rating, and I export more than I import because I can't beat his China-like volume.
    Ellef
    Ellef
    informative
    Too much time on your hands, faggot? I request at least 20 negative ratings today, chop-chop.
    Lady_Error
    Lady_Error
    That's actually the only couple posts where you made some sort of sense. So again, if you actually contribute instead of shitposting as usual, the reactions will be different.
    Irenaeus
    Irenaeus
    It's amusing reading this seeing only Lady Error's comments.
    Orobis
    Orobis
    It was funny at first but now i just feel sorry for this guy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom