Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Roguey

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is there something wrong with codex database or something? I can only go back to your post starting jul 2016 and have to use my arhive links.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    Seems likely.
    Chaotic_Heretic
    Chaotic_Heretic
    can you PM the archive links? Lot of stuff seems to be archived.
    I actually like Verhoeven's starship troopers. Out of curiosity : did you like it before the book made you despise it ?
    Kyl Von Kull
    Kyl Von Kull
    Seconded. Kind of campy, but that’s what a Verhoeven action movie is all about. Wish he’d kept the power armor with jetpack style mobile infantry, though, instead of making them simple grunts.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    It was okay, sure. No Robocop though.
    Ok matety i am as drunk as shiet .....can't get you. you are super liberal and some time you are not . It is interesting n my study of humanity, some times it doooooo agree with you and some times i do find you as a appealing as my friesnd form 20 year.

PS: I would like to be friends/enemy because you counter my world views and it is amusing
    1980 Kagemusha
    1985 Brazil
    Roguey
    Roguey
    I liked Brazil, but I didn't really like it. The romance felt forced. Kagemusha's 3 hour running time and alleged slow pacing are scaring me off.
    Kyl Von Kull
    Kyl Von Kull
    You may want to rewatch Brazil as there’s a very good reason the “romance” feels forced.

Kagemusha is second only to Ran, IMO, and worth every minute of that runtime. It’s lighter than Ran, too. Not quite a tragicomedy, but not totally brutal. And far more family friendly. It’s not really slow either—the gun goes off in the first act.
    I could get Tyranny for $13 right now but that's still too much. Less than ten or bust, and maybe not even then.
    unfairlight
    unfairlight
    I could get Tranny for $0.00 on 1337x right now but that's still too much.
    Jinn
    Jinn
    Don't bother.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    Considering I liked Tides of Numenera, it seems appropriate if just to compare and contrast the two.
    You should play Alice Madness Returns and do a critique of its plot.

For no reason, really.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    Over two years later, I played American McGee's Alice. idtech platforming and third-person action was about as lousy as I figured it would be. The art and plot were all right though. I read a synopsis of Madness Returns and it came across as very superfluous, dumb, and contrived. The gameplay probably feels better since it uses UE, though I dissapprove of the removal of quicksaves.
    Delterius
    Delterius
    knowing myself i probably meant that the whole game is about josh sawyer rape tbh
    after extensive stalking on your profile i have to say i hate you and your a shitface you have style i want you to join me in a game i'm making you can design the system while i write it, you'll get 50% of the cut and you can't back down on my offer and you have nothing better to do all day you sad little jobless fuckface answer me bitch what's your fukin steam account so we can send pms on the game sendmeaapm
    Severian Silk
    Roguey is already helping me with my game, so sorry. She can't make two games at once.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    I'm always offline with Steam.
    Where is Sawyer's discussion about his original design ambitions for POE. I believe it's in a youtube video. He talks about how he had to streamline content to make it possible to ship the game. Also, what is your numeric score for POE?
    Roguey
    Roguey
    I can't recall anything like that. I haven't played it yet, I'm waiting for the finishing patch for 3.0.
    Higher Animal
    Higher Animal
    You're the one person who would know.
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    "I haven't played it yet" <-- WUT x ∞
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom