Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Jazz_
Reactions
1,020 2,237 4 66 46

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Isometric RTwP could work well if players and enemies entered a sort of slow motion/bullet time when fighting
    Excidium II
    Excidium II
    Didn't Game of Thrones RPG work like that?

Also PoE has that slow mode
    Ellef
    Ellef
    Yeah maybe a real slow mode where only one unit can move at a time and they sort of take turns.
    Nekot-The-Brave
    Nekot-The-Brave
    PoE is already pretty slow.
    sometimes reading the Codex feels like reading the Breivik's manifesto. And I can't even read the politics subsection yet.
    Severian Silk
    Just 'sad' or 'bigly sad'?
    Snorkack
    Snorkack
    Pol subforum is actually a bit more meinkampfy.
    hivemind
    lol you are in for a treat
    Been playing 1 hour of Dark Messiah, is the whole game a rail-roadeded corridor shooter with swords instead of guns?
    Maggot
    Maggot
    Pretty much. Dem kicks tho...
    Jazz_
    Jazz_
    you are damn right.
    Maggot
    Maggot
    Would've been better if they had secret laser guns and shit so I can go full Duke Nukem on their asses but boring Ashan is boring.
    if you piss the jews off you get earthquakes, please don't piss the jews off.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Brazil is located in that sweet sweet part of the continent between tectonic plaques. In other words - Fuck the jews, they can't kill me with Earthquakes!
    a sonic boom caused by a military airplane shaked my house today, that muslim feeling man.
    pippin
    "what was that? an helicopter, or grandma just farted again?"
    MrRichard999
    MrRichard999
    "You've Lost That Muslim Feelin" great Hall & Oates song!
    Severian Silk
    Sonic booms are necessary to cause evidence of pre-Biblical societies to disintegrate and thus no longer challenge a Christian version of history.
    Have codex members ever thought of getting together and making TEH DEFINITIVE QUINTESSENTIAL GOAT RPG?
    Lhynn
    Lhynn
    yes, we gave up on the idea after realizing it would be a shit game.
    Maggot
    Maggot
    Everyone here but me has bad taste so it wouldn't work.
    DavidBVal
    DavidBVal
    Dude, where have you been all this time. Grimwah is almost out.
    sooo how shit is the new ''deus ex''?
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    It has micro-transactions that are save specific. Every time you start a new game, you have to repurchase them.

Don't know about the game itself though. I don't want to buy it until it's on sale. If I buy it at all. Not keen on supporting a game with micro-transactions. PC gaming has degenerated enough without bring cell phone trash to it.
    Lindt chocolate is the tits
    Excidium II
    Excidium II
    I read lindt's chocolate tits
    Kahr
    For chocolate you can buy at the super market - yeah.
    But for real chocolate i beg to differ.
    Maggot
    Maggot
    pleb tier chocolate
    70% of the marriages in Pakistan are between first cousins, holy shit didn't know it was that freakin' high.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Nothing wrong with cousin marriage from time to time, but these guys overdo it. Without cousin marriage, your society gets too universalist.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Anyway, as I saying, moderate doses of cousin marriage may be good for instilling a healthy rate of clannism.
    Severian Silk
    Do you have a favorite cousin, TBS?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom