Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Kz3r0
Reactions
12,927 34,123 6 1,254 33 1,418

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you ignore the entire Codex, do you attain true knowledge? If so I might give it a go.
    Kz3r0
    Kz3r0
    In 'knowing' ignorance you attain true 'knowledge', in 'knowing' true knowledge you will 'know' that is ignorance.
    Konjad
    Konjad
    no, Gregz , you just become the ultimate fag
    I'm also on his ignore list. My first, feeling truly codexian now. :)

How did you brofist me? I thought you were ignoring me.
    Yeh...I'm not sure why you've ignored me? Have I said something to offend you?
    Kz3r0
    Kz3r0
    I don't remember, usually I have a zero tolerance policy on newfags, probably something witty you posted in one of the gaming threads.
    Removed from ignore for now.
    Thank you so so very much for your Arcanum schem guide!!! Maaaajor help having it all placed together somewhere..much appreciated!
    (yes yes, newfag only just found it)
    Hey, what did I do? For the longest time, I was one of the few you were not ignoring, but for the first time, I am on your Ignore List. What changed?
    I dunno which art piece you have as your avatar now bro but there's a primally religious psychadelia to it, mainly because I see a blue angel looking thing with a bursting aura on the left
    very visually interesting
    Yeh, why are you ignoring me, too? Che cazzo fai, Italiano di merdi?
    Why are you the only person ignoring me? I don't think I've ever spoken with you.
    Kz3r0
    Kz3r0
    Removed you from ignore, sometimes I experiment with the ignore list and then I forgot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom