Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
The Brazilian Slaughter

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• don't u dare get past me in the brolist

i won't stand for this
    Delterius
    Delterius
    I'm trying to save you. You toy with powers beyond your comprehension.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    I am the power here, and I am beyond comprehension!
    Row row Fight the NWO
    Delterius
    Delterius
    You fool. Why do you think certain members get more and more brofists? Why do you think these phony bets keep turning up? Do you really think Crispy would try and fool DU? Wake up. Brofist collapse was engineered to bring about ITZ. Jim Profit was an inside job to give the Administration more leeway in moderation. You are playing into their game.

If you want know the truth, find out who Greg Martin really is.
    I just solved the pattern: Kwa 2016 = Brazil 2013/2014.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    I'm drawing a analogy between the brazilian and kwan situation. Our difference, I think, is the lack of a Trump-like figure and the enemy. There, the enemy are the globalists. Here, the enemy is the São Paulo Forum lefties led by PT, but its not a single monolithic organization, the parties are just the biggest, strongest groups.
    Delterius
    Delterius
    I don't know. I think that a candidate bullshitting their way through an election and playing the population against itself, driving the country into the abyss and finally suffering an impeachment process is a fair description of the USA's future.
    Darth Roxor
    Darth Roxor
    HUE FIGHT!!!
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▄█▄▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU.
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▄█▄▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU.
    Due to the way Victoria 2 works, the most logical state to funnel immigrants to is actually Pará. Its actually the best state in the Americas. Comments?
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    It happened in the original Vicky too - because of the way it involved distance, so the best places for immigrants in Brazil were Rio, São Paulo and Pará.

It was sorta weird seeing all these slavs and prussians interested in doing farm labour in Óbidos.

Did someone make a proper Grão-Pará for Vicky 2? I remember raging when I saw some lame-ass "Amazonia" in a nation pack.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Also it used to be Maranhão & Grão-Pará with Capital in São Luis, but it became Grão-Pará & Maranhão with Capital in Belém. Historical proof we're cooler than Maranhão? I know I know, who ins't, right, but what I mean is: Annexation now!
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    Vicky2 immigrant system is crazy
    ex-sister in law's degenerate druggie sister living in germany ranting about dem evil evangelicals and right-wingers lol
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Martin Luther was p. cool, Valdensians were great. Calvin sucks cock through and pentecostalism and neo-pentecostalism are fucking mega-heresy.

When most people talk about "evangelicals", they mean pentecostards and Calvinists/Puritan shits.
    pippin
    We're all going to Hell anyway.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Actually we will all just burn, if we're bad.
    Do other brazilians think I talk funny portuguese?
    -
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom