Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Wyrmlord
Reactions
9,226 23,079 3 444 1 1,193

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you lord over any wyrms? What are wyrms anyway? Care to give some of them to me?
    A horse of course
    Wyrmlord doesn't come here anymore.
    'sup butters.
    Bruticis
    Damn it, Ed, this isn't me and you know it!
    Hi. Do you know what's Boilerplate been up to? He deleted his Youtube account, and went into dark again.
    Stop selecting "funny" avatars for yourself. It's funny when toher people do it, not when you do it.
    You're a good lad wyrmy.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Thanks man.

Nice to see you in a good mood. For some reason, I used to assume you were one of the angry guys to be approached with caution. Was that a mistaken impression?
    fizzelopeguss
    fizzelopeguss
    i'm rarely in a bad mood bud. and most of my ramblings are jokey in nature.

i do have a low tolerance for shit posts though, and an almost unhealthy appetite for being an arsehole to our more...unseemly codexers.
    what I meant was that if you create a thread, don't go bump it up after 6 hours if no-one has posted in it.
    Damn you Wyrmlord, last night I dreamed about reading the codex and someone had exactly the same avatar as you now have, you creepy guy. :P
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    You dream about the Codex...
    Surf Solar
    Surf Solar
    Yes, it has come thus far, eh... Don't blame me.... :<
    Random Dumbass
    Random Dumbass
    i've dreamed about the codex a few times.
    Hey Wrymlord. Check RK's ignore list. He has Vault Dweller on there as well. I'm not 100% sure, but I have a suspicion that I was ignore because I bro-fisted pro-AoD posts. Seems slightly more petty than the RK47 I know, but this is the only lead I have.
    Definitely. The mod has taken two years to get this far, but in truth there's probably only about a year of consistent work there (and of course, I can only work until 5 AM so many times before getting burned out). I also suffered from data loss a few times that meant I had to redo almost everything, which was actually a bit of a blessing because I think the "final" version of things is much, much better.
    How many warning points will you get in the future?
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    I only got one warning and it was the first and last. The admin alleged it was for "hypocrisy" - reporting others for doing things for which I wouldn't want myself to be reported.

I had a habit of reporting all NSFW images, but that somehow annoyed admins. I have not reported again.
    Hi Wyrmlord. I'm sorry for what I wrote before. I take it all back.

I just want you to know you're my favoritest, bestest Punjabi Indian in the whole, wide world.

Toodles!
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Heh.

I am not Punjabi.

Andhaira is.
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    Oops, my bad.

Take care, Prateek.
    When you choose to insult a man you must live with the consequences. You are now squarely in my targets, Prateek. I swear before God that you will rue the day you chose to question my honor. Consider yourself highly threatened. Consider yourself in peril. Consider yourself my one and only true enemy. Live thouest in fear.
    Drop Duck
    Drop Duck
    In case you haven't noticed having your name tied to this kind of material is one nutcase away from having a real impact on your life. You might not care about the potential harm it could cause this Wyrmlord guy but the admin should. People have been banned for doxxing in the past and this is a serious issue.
    King Crispy
    King Crispy
    My last comment on the matter: seriously, if you knew *anything* about Wyrmlord and his past here at Codex, you'd be laughing about this. But, you're right. If he dislikes me using any portion of his real name, he'll let me know, and I'll stop. I'll even edit it out of anything I posted if I can.

In other words, this really isn't any of your business. But thanks anyway, I guess?
    Drop Duck
    Drop Duck
    I just don't want to see people get in trouble for posting on an internet forum. Just like DU I'm worried about where things are heading. But it's good to hear you will remove it if he asks for it. Won't report any more doxxes until I hear from him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom