Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Trotsky
Reactions
2,139 9,227 3 181 668

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if trump is still president by february 1, I will transfer $300 to you.
    If he isn't, you have to either transfer $300 to me or you can record yourself playing star stable.

we good?
    I like some of your posts, where do you find all that knowledge?
    Trotsky
    Trotsky
    From a lifetime commitment to history, law, diplomacy, and academia.
    Blink
    Blink
    Lame. If you want real knoledge, it requires astral projecting to the hidden realms.
    Trotsky
    Trotsky
    The Chinese believe in a concept called The Mandate of Heaven. It asserts that elites are divinely ordained to rule unlike European concepts such as The Divine Right of Kings rulers could also lose their mandate. I like the idea.
    Who rules America?
    Grauken
    Grauken
    emperor dumb
    Trotsky
    Trotsky
    A foreign secret society and invisible college consisting of ideas, as well as institutions, but also bloodlines, and perhaps individuals who have existed for thousands of years. The Demon's Head Ra's Al Ghul is a fictional but factual interpretation of the world oligarchy and America is their present tool/weapon.
    You need to put glasses, a 'tache, and a goatee on your avatar. This way the dissonance is triggering me, you do not look like Lev Davidovich at all.
    Trotsky
    Trotsky
    Thanks for being an upstanding user. I'm glad you like Leon Trotsky. Lenin and Trotsky are the two most important figures of the 20th century.
    How the fuck did you become a fucking Muslim apologist? Are you eating poop? Just curious.
    Trotsky
    Trotsky
    I admire certain warlike aspects of Islam and only a jihadist is a true Muslim. Like Higher Game says Islam is adept at using its base to weaponize its true believers for jihad, a highly effective tradition even when its opponents aren't hopelessly pozzed cucks.
    Trotsky
    Trotsky
    Turkey being the only Muslim country to undergo an Enlightenment is a major power at least militarily and the only Muslim country in NATO. They hold a lot of cards and can either join Russia/China or remain with the west so engagement with Islam is necessary.
    what country are you from ?
    I need to know this to better understand your filthy commie-loving posts
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom