Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Reactions
8,527 20,016 1,524 329 576

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• While groups under the FSA did receive support, not every group under the FSA did. Your deception here is you are trying to make it seem like it was being claimed that ALL of the FSA received such assistance, when none of the statements you provide are saying that.
    darkpatriot
    One is an article on a controversy over international adoptions in the US and the other is just noting that Poland is having to deal with unaccompanied children, many of whom are orphans, and it is straining their systems.
    darkpatriot
    That has nothing to do with an invader deliberately attempts to culturally assimilate children from ethnic groups they are trying to erase. It is just more attempts to equate what Russia is doing as part of normal adoption practices or normal practices for dealing with children who are orphans are separated from their parents for some other reason.
    darkpatriot
    People don't have a problem with how adequately or inadequately Russia is providing for children who don't have caregivers. They have a problem with the ethnic cleansing, and it should also be noted that many of those children Russia is taking to be raised as "Good Russians" were not without caregivers.
    What are your thoughts on the South's attempt to secede and their arguments re: State sovereignty in determining national makeup/association?
    Kalarion
    Kalarion
    Fuck this character limit, that was painful. If you're still willing to answer, I'm just going to start a thread in Politics.
    Rean
    Rean
    A politics thread I might participate in...
    darkpatriot
    I'd be willing to answer, and a thread would definitely be better. I probably wouldn't get a response out until tomorrow though, as I am going to play some games for a bit then sleep.
    Did you ever see "Rustlers' Rhapsody" (1985)? It's a "meta" comedy about good cowboys and bad cowboys. Obviously a very silly unrealistic setting, but some interesting ideas I thought. Time for a rewatch.
    darkpatriot
    I have not. I will try and keep it in mind next time I am looking for something to watch to fill the emptiness I feel each and every day.
    JamesDixon
    JamesDixon
    Part 1: Perfectly legal as per Virginia's Ratification Law written by James Madison.
    JamesDixon
    JamesDixon
    Part 2: DO in the name and in behalf of the people of Virginia, declare and make known that the powers granted under the Constitution, being derived from the people of the United States may be resumed by them whensoever the same shall be perverted to their injury or oppression, and that every power not granted thereby remains with them and at their will:
    Change your avatar, I keep mixing you up with a quality poster like Dexter.
    darkpatriot
    Another example of the inner authoritarian in all communists that is never far below the surface.
    commie
    commie
    Post a anti-Biden meme on a normie site and see how the OUTER authoritarian of the Liberal/Democrat actually comes to the surface.
    darkpatriot
    Indeed. The left is a cesspool.
    I was thinking of Evoland: Legendary Edition ... brings you two great and unique RPGs, with their graphic style and gameplay changing as you progress through the game! It contains: Evoland. Evoland 2.
    why do you always misspell the english language what the fuck
    darkpatriot
    Assuming this is about the shoutbox comment about this movie scene:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5HMd1N2INI

It wasn't the bayonet charge that I found ridiculous and unrealistic about that movie scene. It was the densely packed Marines with no dispersion or any significant organization or attempt to at command and control for that matter (something Hollywood often gets wrong for battle scenes of all eras).
    I like the effort part of the skill system, but I think combined with the random rolls it is actually more harmful.
    you judge who you are. so if i accuse you of something you didn't do, i can't be sure if the problem is you don't know who you are. it's word. the definition of you is what you decide you are. objectively speaking that is all bullshit, but subjectively speaking this stuff changes how you perceive my accusations. anyway i don't think less of you. but then what is you? whatever men.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom