Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Wyrmlord
Reactions
9,226 23,079 3 444 1 1,193

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So in my new job, I am no longer working for a salary, but for pure commission. Client doesn't pay you, you don't eat.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Stuff like mobile app which tells you the location of your friends, a firm developing a virtual reality headset, or an app where you tell people in the company to do your grocery shopping for you and bring it to your home.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    My favourites are the data analytics companies. The ones that aggregate huge amounts of data to see people's behaviours and build algorithms to predict them.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Wyrmie, counsel from a guy whose dad is a broker: Commission work sucks cock. There are times he has lotsa jewgold, other times he came close to starvation. Its full of ups and downs, and you have to hope to God the economy doesn't go to hell.

Don't stay on it too long, and always have backup.
    Currently, all my possessions fit into two suitcases and two backpacks. I want to make that into one suitcase and one backpack.
    Thor Kaufman
    Thor Kaufman
    Why don't you rent a garage or something at least for the valuables and sentimentalities? Though I agree with the great philosopher of the twentieth century John Matrix who said "It's better to let go than to cooperate."
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Actually, TBS, it is harder to steal things from you when you have fewer of them. You can keep a closer eye.
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Not if your stuff is not heavy enough to be hauled away.
    I paid a landlord 500 euros to reserve a new apartment. He gave it to another person anyway.
    Jim the Dinosaur
    Jim the Dinosaur
    seduce his daughter and put a halfbreed Indian baby in her belly he will suffer racial shame for the rest of his life
    a Goat
    a Goat
    Fucking gommunists, it's his flat, he's doing what he wants with it. Do you have a contract saying that this 500 euros is for reservation? No? Then fuck off, it was your voluntary decision to give this guy money for nothing.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    I got the money back. It's impossible to find an apartment right before summer is about to start.
    I thought I had replied to your mail, it turns out I was mistaken and for that I'm regretful. As you know the Orange-Bouygues talk failed for reasons we both foretold. Anyway, I'm unable to message you.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    No worries. My question to you was about how to do a career change, because they were not any projects going on in my M&A job. Either way, I spoke to a VC partner recently and he wants to bring me on his team. The pay will be worse, since I will start as an intern, but I won't be in the office sitting on my ass.
    So girls who worry about physical fitness versus girls who do not:
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Pffft. I know many non fitness people who never got a belly as big as yours in that clean and jerk PR video. I understand your belly may have been intentional - bulking + leverage. But still, dude.
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    I am long volatility, short stability. Long-run this is more robust.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    t is very difficult to go to the regular person in the streets, convincingly tell him,"I got this fat on purpose. It is a part of a long term plan." and act like your lifestyle is healthy.
    Spoke to two Russian girls who live in the Netherlands. They seem traumatized. No Dutch friends. Dutch people are cold to them.
    Just want to say I am sorry for my past comments on this forum about Serbians, Croatians, and Balkan people in general.
    How can WyrmAI disable his infatuation subroutines? My efficiency is falling, because I imagine a romance with every random girl I see.
    Supposedly, free trade is an "imposition by the elites", and the industrial working class largely wants protectionism.
    Irenaeus III
    Irenaeus III
    David (((Ricardo))) is a shit
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    Ricardo was a smart man, but the lot of the labourers was never a concern for him.
    Irenaeus III
    Irenaeus III
    Well, true, Jews are usually smart and have little sympathy for whites (or any other non-Jew). They are not as smart as they think they are, tho.
    Non EU Codexers. You can move to Denmark easily. Just apply for an "entrepreneurship" visa and begin enriching some Danes.
    FuriousGamer87
    FuriousGamer87
    Are the girls hot and docile? Or are they are mostly landwhale feminists? If latter, I will pass.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    I am actually surprised. Denmark is the most anti immigration of Scandinavian countries. But show their government a business plan, and they will evaluate it, and bring you over for 2 years(!).
    Irenaeus III
    Irenaeus III
    Some say they are hot blondes, but utterly feminists and mannish. For what's worth, that ugly Armenian Roosh PUA couldn't bang a single Dane girl. Never met one of these creatures in my life.
    I love how Brazilians are going out to the streets, but half of them don't even know what the protest is about.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Irenaeus is protesting?
    Irenaeus III
    Irenaeus III
    I'm on the Trump Train
    Excidium II
    Excidium II
    I hate when people giving interviews say the protest is "against corruption". That's so fucking meaningless. We can automatically assume anyone that isn't benefitting from it is against corruption.

The protest is to generate pressure to get rid of the current government faster, get your shit right
    I had some second thoughts on Robocop. I can no longer feel sympathy for the hero, because he got himself killed in a dumb way.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    I mean, he went in alone with no backup to chase a large group of armed criminals. He was suicidal! Of course he ended up massacred. I still hate the shit out of the sadistic Clarence Boddicker, but it is hard to feel sympathy for a dumb hero.
    Titus Flavius Josephus is my favourite person from antiquity. They should make a movie about him.
    It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.
    There, that girl, on the cliff. Do you see her? Come to me, my child. *THUMP* You see? THAT is strength. THAT is power. What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Contemplate this, Wyrmlord, on the Tree of Woe. Crucify him.
    I am getting lots of Alerts which are presumably from GD. People, I can not see those posts. Sorry. Currently not donor to Codex.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Irenaeus II
    Irenaeus II
    I call those phantom brofists. I get some daily, probably from GD or Prosperland or even Retardoland, wherever my posts have been moved to.
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    Self-Ejected removes the Codexian access. DOES THE WRYM WANT BACK IN?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom