Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Adon
Reactions
177 1,187 16 6

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Decided to replay REmake real quick to compare it to RE0. It was a breeze to play through in comparison, I'm amazed at the difference.
    Trotsky
    Trotsky
    RE0 was a lot easier. More guns, more ammo, buddy system, plus no crimson heads. I think you might be the first person to say otherwise.
    Adon
    Adon
    My main point of comparison was mostly the zombies. They're way easier to evade in REmake. In RE0 it seemed like the active frames for a grab were longer and had a better reach. Plus no enemies like Exterminators, the leech men, and more aggressive Hunters. Less enemies in general as well.
    Replayed DXHR, and the game is way rougher than I remembered it being. PWUH
    Orobis
    Orobis
    Oh yea i remember it now, you had virus's and had to set up blocks on the nodes before the security timer rand out...and some other shit. Yea it got repetitive after a while, but it wasn't that bad. P. good for a fucking mini game.
    pippin
    IMO the worst of HR was that half of the powers meant shit. Hacking was bothersome, more like a produt of gaming bureaucracy IRL than anything else. All in all, a decent game, one of the less worse Squeenix reboots, but I wouldn't go mad over it.
    Adon
    Adon
    nah I ain't mad at it, I agree that it's a solid foundation and at least tries to be like the original Deus Ex. I was only mentioning that it's worse in some areas than I remembered it being. Panchea in particular is a drag to stealth through.
    Bearded Ryu should be the only Ryu in SFV.
    Excidium II
    Excidium II
    What about gender-swapped ryu?
    Adon
    Adon
    That's okay, as long as she has a beard on her other lips. Gotta keep that hobo status going.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom