Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Torrent For AoD

laclongquan

Arcane
What is this shit? AoD weblink is gang-raped. RS is its usual funky self. Filefront is... fuck Filefront.

Any of you luck sods got AoD combat demo already, can you make a torrent for it? The most favorite torrent site these days is our punky The Pirate Bay.

http://thepiratebay.org/

If my 3KB/s RS download is finished I will make this torrent, but the way things are going, midnight is the date. Dah!

laclongquan

Arcane
There's one torrent on Demonoid. still, if you dont have Demonoid account it would be inconvenient for you. Since I have one, I will download it and upload it to pirate bay later.

it's only one seed, so the speed it's just 10Kb/s . ~4 hours to go. I am still optimistic since RS is still 3 K/s, and 12 hours to go. Dah!

Dark Matter

Prophet
What's wrong with Filefront? They have pretty good download speeds and you don't need to register or anything.

JrK

Prophet
Was er toevallig net een Zeeuw van de torrent aant downloaden hier? Ik zag een zeelandnet verbinding in men uploadlijst! Dacht dat het een van mijn vrienden was maar die blijken er niets van te weten! :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom