Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I'm a mechanical man. (command and conquer)

samitakamaki

Novice
Maybe you should try Undergroundgamer? You know, the most likely place on the internet to have this?

ever

Scholar
Maybe I should, but I don't have an account or an invite.

PM me if you do

ever

Scholar
okiedokes, silly me. Now the eternal quest continues for the dos version of Emperor of the Fading Suns.

Section8

Cipher
I have vague recollections of just building lines of sandbags from my base to theirs and stacking obelisks at the end of them. Was that this game?

1eyedking

Erudite
Section8 said:
I have vague recollections of just building lines of sandbags from my base to theirs and stacking obelisks at the end of them. Was that this game?
Hell yes :twisted:

Self-Ejected

BlitzKitchen

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2012
my game keeps crashing. whenever I send units to the northern edge of any map, it crashes with a memory not read blahblah error.

relootz

Scholar
Ah such fond memories of C&C and Red Alert . I stil remember playing the C&C demo with german sound.

Good times , good times.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom