Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 3 Wedding

Talonfire

Scholar
Now Todd Howard and Pete Hines have something else to exploit as an example of why their games are so awesome.

Boyarpunk

Hey there, fuckface-uh!
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Codex USB, 2014
way-too-gay.jpg

bhlaab

Erudite
if a girl proposed to me via video game thats an instant no even if i loved her dearly

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
bhlaab said:
if a girl proposed to me via video game thats an instant no even if i loved her dearly

It's Fallout 3. The "No" option is just a fake choice.

OccupatedVoid

Arbiter
It's a bethesda game, which means it is infused with the dark energies of necromancy to keep its iron grip on the minds of casuals everywhere for eternity.

NiM82

Prophet
DriacKin said:
micmu said:
Isn't this fucking game DEAD yet?
This game won't die until Elder Scrolls V gets released and becomes Codex's new favorite game to hate.

Nah, that'll be Fallout: New Vegas, assuming it ever gets released (it is a Sawyer project, afterall).

MetalCraze

Arcane
Clockwork Knight said:
Eh, it's creative

There is creative stuff and then there is retarded stuff that nobody thought of doing.

DriacKin said:
Some of the dialogue in that mod was absolutely amazing.
I mean, it actually makes Emil's writing look good in comparison.

Seriously, watch the video (skip to about 5:45):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtdrDRjUW3M

Ha ha that was hillariously bad. Was it written by 14-15 years old or something?

KurtH

Liturgist
Well, I've been Well, I've been dying to take a piss ever since dying to take a piss ever since I stormed this hole... You got a bucket or something?

..oh wow

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom