Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Request.Make me moderator.Reason:Ban Volourn.Thanks.

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Please. :twisted:

Can the greater powers of the codex make me moderator for 1 day ?

I want just to ban Volourn cause i do not like him/her

After i ban Volourn you can remove me from moderator status.

I really hate moderator duties.

Thank you.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
LMAO Are you still crying over me? Geez.. I'm not that important you know. Or are youc rying 'cause I pointed out that your silly thread, and your spammed pics in the Iraq thread, and your other silly nonsense is more of a reason that the site is overloaded compared to my non sig/non pic very little quote posts? Haha. Please don't cry little one, momma will buy you a mockingbird and one day you will grow up and relazie thatc rying over unimportant and stupid posters named Volourn on the site known as the 'Codex just isn't worth the stress.

Until then, chill with a cool glass of the following," WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Peace. :cool:

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Volourn said:
LMAO Are you still crying over me? Geez.. I'm not that important you know. Or are youc rying 'cause I pointed out that your silly thread, and your spammed pics in the Iraq thread, and your other silly nonsense is more of a reason that the site is overloaded compared to my non sig/non pic very little quote posts? Haha. Please don't cry little one, momma will buy you a mockingbird and one day you will grow up and relazie thatc rying over unimportant and stupid posters named Volourn on the site known as the 'Codex just isn't worth the stress.

Until then, chill with a cool glass of the following," WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Peace. :cool:

Volourn what bothers me to you most is your IRC style of your posts.

3 words and 1 word opinion that is not the rpgcodex style.

Try to put some substance in your post.

You already have the biggest post count excluding the staff members.

Do you really try to catch and surpass Saint post count ?

Try to include some substance in your posts.

If you have an opinion try to back it with evidence, quotes, fact or at least some phrases that make sense.

3 words reasoning and 2 words opinion is not enough.

This is not the IRC.

And when you attact other people try to have or at least to pretend to have a valid reason.Write something .

Because of that and that and that i ( a well written post ) you suck.
Give a valid reason.

Inject some substance to your posts.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
You call your posts well written? R00fles!

You spam like a little crybaby with very little substance. It doesn't matter if your post is 5 lines, or 50 lines; it's all you the same - you crying like a little baby.

I believe in KISS. If I can reply to a post in 3 words then so be it; if a post requires more than I shall do that which I do a lot here.

In other words, my response to you and this thread is the following:

Stop whining, crybaby!

chrisbeddoes

Erudite
Volourn said:

You spam like a little crybaby with very little substance. It doesn't matter if your post is 5 lines, or 50 lines; it's all you the same - you crying like a little baby.

I believe in KISS. If I can reply to a post in 3 words then so be it; if a post requires more than I shall do that which I do a lot here.

In other words, my response to you and this thread is the following:

Stop whining, crybaby!

Try to read other people posts also .

I never said that my post were well written in the purist sense. They are certainly not in the grammar and maybe spelling sense. However some of them are usefull . A lot of the contain facts not unsupported opinions.

Look at your latest post.

3 words and an opinion.
You spam like a little crybaby with very little substance

3 words insult 3 words opinion.

It doesn't matter if your post is 5 lines, or 50 lines; it's all you the same - you crying like a little baby.
Again 5 words insult 7 words opinion. Where are the facts ?

Belief , opinion , insult Where are the facts to support your beliefs and opinion ?

Stop whining, crybaby!

3 words insult .

Your posts are opinions, beliefs and insults.

Where are the facts ? Where is the logickal resoning ? Where is the effort to make a dialogue ? Where is your contribution ? Where is the support for your positions ?

Admins make me moderator for 1 day.

It will be fun. Fun for me. Most unfun for volourn.

:twisted:

Discaimer: I am only asking to be made a mod for personal biased and evil reasons.
I dislike Volourn and i want to ban him/her.

Seven

Erudite
Do you guys wonder why the site is consuming so much bandwidth? Chris your ass still hasn't learned to "snip", even after the lecture, and Volourn must you respond to such obvious flame-baiting? Now I don't want to seem like the voice of reason, but you guys are acting like pricks, especially you, Chris.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
I reply the way the person posts in most cases. i mean,s eriously, you demand to be made moderator so you can ban me and you expect me to cuddle up to you? R00fles! I have quite a few posts that are well thought out (big whoop :roll: ) on this baord; hwoever you probably don't recognize them for three factual reasons.

A. None or at least very few of your posts are well thought out.

B. I doubt any of my well thought out posts have been directed at you as you simply don't warrant such posts.

C. You cry too much. The more crying you do the more the tears flow down your blubbering cheeks, and the more likely you'll drown finally giving Pooper his wish (of course, he's overreacting; but that's a different story).

Anyways, keep up the good work, I'm always gain for entertainment like you.

Enjoy. :D

(edit) Seven: Yeah, I agree; but I'm not one to ignore flames from fellow posters. that si rude, and I am too polite to be so rude as ignore a cry for attention. :lol:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Ban you both and fire Exitium."

What did Exitium ever do to you? :?

Thorndyke

Novice
I am only asking to be made a mod for personal biased and evil reasons.
I dislike Volourn and i want to ban him/her.
Sounds great, you have my vote.
You wouldn't even have to ban Volourn, just insert a wordfilter that filters out "R00fles", "LOL", "L0L", ":roll:", "TEHN WHy do yuo kee p buyying them??? IT iSs a conterdictioN!!!111" and "No shit, sherlock" and 80% of all of his posts would miraculously disappear.

R000000000000000FLEZZZZ!!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"80% of all of his posts would miraculously disappear."

You lie. Why do you flat out lie? Did your mother teach you to lie like that? Perhaps, you need soap in your mouth to stop lying. Please, don't lie. Flame, troll, insult, cry, and whine all you want; but please do not lie.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
No. You can joke without lying. You chose to lie.

If I were to call you a dumbass; it would be a joke AND the truth. :twisted:

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Oh Christ... Are we having issues with each other now? Well, I agree with Seven, the voice of reason, that you two are being very silly and stupid.

First of all, Volourn is hardly the only one doing things that offends Chris, except that he (Chris) seems to have taking a serious disliking to him/her (Volourn). Why's that? Second: Chris' public request of getting to be a moderator of the day, just to ban Volourn (an option I don't think is even avaliable to none but the admin), is probably among the most pathetic things I've seen on a forum. Sorry, but that's what I think. You can't just yell out such things. If you have a problem; talk to somebody, preferably Volourn! Kill off those f**king childish issues of yours. Third; I think Chris is just as much as a spammer as Volourn (if taking Chris' description of what a spammer is, that is). Posting stuff like this: Words -> Empty row -> Words -> Empty row -> Words, is annoying and completely unnecessary.

There. I'm done. Now kiss and make up and go home and engage in some Fists of Fury to settle scores. Or something. I dunno. I'm going to bed.

Thorndyke

Novice
No. You can joke without lying. You chose to lie.
Not really interested in getting this shit too serious (especially since I'm pretty sure that you will run this 'LIAR!!' argument mercilessly into the ground, no matter what I say, until my head explodes in a desperate attempt at saving me from the pain that is you and your unbearably annoying ignorance), but your "argument" is totally irrelevant to anything I said. Just because you CAN tell a joke that consists of nothing but the truth, doesn't mean you have to. Most jokes are nothing but flat out "lies" (by your definition) anyway. Made up stuff which's sole purpose isn't to inform, but to amuse. If you don't believe me (you know, because I'm a lying liar who tells lied lies. Lie, lie, lie, lie. Lie. LIE!!!!!), believe the fucking dictionary.
Watching a sitcom with you must be a true nightmare.

If I were to call you a dumbass; it would be a joke AND the truth.
A self contradiction? By Volourn?? Oh, what a surprise...

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Astro (& Locue): i agree with you both 100%. :cool:

Thorndyke: All I'm reading in your multiple paragraphs and link isi that you lied, got caught, and now are whining about it. Please don't waste your time defending your lies. please, and thank you. :D

Thorndyke

Novice
Uh-hu, so you really believe that I honestly tried to convince people that 80% of your posts consist of only six different phrases. You still think, that an obvious joke that exaggerates reality equals a lie. You still-AHHHHHH, MY HEAD, MY HEAD, OH GOD, WHAT'S HAPPE...

*explodes*

... argh... grarl... urks... you... win...

*dies* ( <- not really, I lie)

Spazmo

Erudite
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

This damn thread is the stupidest damn thing I've seen all week. beddoes, if you want to bitch at Volourn, email him.

Astromarine

Erudite
my question is: how can Chris be so "ohh, I think people should have goodies to donate cash, and I think the way to save bandwidth is to cut features" in the other thread, and then make this one? Fucking children

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom