Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Doktor Best

Arcane
f1rL7iQ.jpg

:creamyblood::mca:
LOL he wants a trigger warning! Curious how some people loathe SJWism so much yet find their ideas so attractive.

Sooo is everyone busy sucking dick ingame or can someone post impressions?

PrettyDeadman

Yeah, initial loading is very long, loading before maps is fairly short (depending on the map), like 5-20 seconds for me.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Same, initial loading 30 secs, maps 5-10 secs, FPS 60 at everything at max (minus bloom and blur since I dislike them in games). I5, 8 ram, radeon rx 480, basic 1080p.

I was a bit amazed at critters like snakes going through tall grass leaving trail, I admit.

Overall performance and quality of life features are great; I only dislike you can't increase font size. I would like bigger fonts.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Motherfucker the quality of life stuff in this game is great. You get an overview of items in the entire area before leaving so you don't accidentally miss stuff on some random corpse!

dBY3JC8.jpg

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Ha. The fucking fascist Pathfinder moderator banned me on the steam forum for "trolling" for a post I made like 6 hours ago being critical of the children's combat in the game. I guess questioning how good combat will be in a game requires the NKVD to shut you up. I honestly did not say anything in a disrespectful way. I questioned the combat. You little bitches can whine about inXile all you want, but they let people say whatever they want in the steam forums without retroactively banning anyone for being slightly critical to create and promote a false narrative.

I highly recommend people pirate this game and don't support these fascists.
I see you are being your usual retarded self. If people on 'Dex consider you retarded, what chance do you have out there in the real world?

I got banned for simply questioning the combat challenge. I did it civilly and without any drama. I literally got banned for nothing. Not once have I ever even got a warning in steam. Steam isn't supposed to be an rpg site that is really a general gamer site filled with console retards trying to out edgelord each other with their nigger and jew jokes and picture communications.

And you really can't think that any intelligent people here don't think you are a full blown retard, do you?

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014

Barbarian

Arcane
I can't wait to see a let's play commentary about roleplaying a beta orbiter to the strong independent elf wymmin dating the chad orc.

ArchAngel

Arcane
LOL he wants a trigger warning! Curious how some people loathe SJWism so much yet find their ideas so attractive.

Sooo is everyone busy sucking dick ingame or can someone post impressions?
Initial load of the game triggers poor fags (those without SSD).
Way too little portraits come with the game and no load custom portrait button in sight.
Game runs at 60 fps on high detail on my few years old PC.
Game difficulty is just right on normal/hard difficulty. And you cannot rest through whole "tutorial" part :incline: . This is already better than BG1 tutorial part (Candlekeep).

I fucked up my druid, didn't figure out that you can choose a companion or a domain so tried to choose both but domain choice button is second in the list. So I didn't get my teddy bear to tank for my party :negative:

Also you cannot choose which lvl 1 spells you start the game with... game auto chose entangle and cure light wounds for me.

Also I don't see casting defensively button..

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Well, its nice to know no one gives a fuck a game is literally banning anyone that questions anything about the game. Yet everyone jumps on the "destroy" bandwagon when the Dead State dev made comments outside of steam but did not try to silence everyone on their steam forum.

At least give the game a negative review for them being fascist tyrants, if you aren't man enough to pirate this tripe. Banning civil discourse specifically about game mechanics should not be allowed on steam. No one here should support or tolerate this kind of shit.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Motherfucker the quality of life stuff in this game is great. You get an overview of items in the entire area before leaving so you don't accidentally miss stuff on some random corpse!

dBY3JC8.jpg

You still have to search for stuff right? That is just for defeated foes?

Suicidal

Arcane
Well, its nice to know no one gives a fuck a game is literally banning anyone that questions anything about the game. Yet everyone jumps on the "destroy" bandwagon when the Dead State dev made comments outside of steam but did not try to silence everyone on their steam forum.

At least give the game a negative review for them being fascist tyrants, if you aren't man enough to pirate this tripe. Banning civil discourse specifically about game mechanics should not be allowed on steam. No one here should support or tolerate this kind of shit.

Can't wait for your impressions of this game, Roqua

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014

Nobody cares, shut the fuck up.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Took me less than a minute to load the game.

GOG or Steam version?

Steam

And, Oh, Infinitron :

LqrgDMq.jpg

I'm sorry but huehue at this terrible translation. ENTER HERE THE NAME. WE PRAISE YOUR CREATIVITY. Jesus guys, you could have had this edited for peanuts by some random asshole on the internet. Top shelf russjank. I will still buy this (probably) but come the fuck on.
THANKS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT ONLY SUPPORT US

Codex Year of the Donut

dBY3JC8.jpg

Beamdog does this and they're the devil, Russkies do this and it's suddenly the second coming.
congratulations on making a mod for an existing game, beamdog.

Jinn

Arcane
Whoever said this game was too easy is either full of shit or they were playing on normal or storymode difficulties. Been getting absolutely slayed on hard.

Mojobeard

Augur
Eh. I'm really not enjoying it so far.
They condensed the amount of skills even further than PnP Pathfinder already did. Many feats are missing that I'd already consider "essential". Cleave, charge, etc. need to be set to "auto" to function and you can only have one of them on. Fights are obviously balanced for 6 munchkin/semi-munchkin characters, but I've yet to meet more than my four and their builds are awful. Every single enemy seems to always hit and always do maximum damage, and flat-footed seems to mean "has your character attacked yet" and not have they had a turn yet, it would be manageable in turn based, not like this. It's almost impossible to tell at which range you're going to take attacks of opportunity, shortsword enemies seem to have a reach of 10ft. And every single fight, even in a dungeon, starts with your characters taking out their weapons for an entire round, even with BAB +1.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom