Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
apparently I had two my.com accounts because I played chris avellones & Obsidian entertainment's hugely successful and long-lasting mobster-funded MMORPG back in the day

ITS ALL GOOD I LOVE RUSSIA

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
That is some next level of butthurt....
Screenshot_2018_9_25_fantadomat.png

If i got angry after every negative/banter rating i would had heart attack by now.

Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
No wonder no one knows shit about r
Looks like he gets what made IE combat work, unlike Sawyer.
Being retardedly easy? I agree - they really get it. I'm sure the nucodex community will love it too.
We don't really know mate,it could be really hard on higher difficulty. Thou i do agree that on the gameplay videos i saw,it looked very easy. We will see in a day or two. I do hope the boss battles are hard.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
No wonder no one knows shit about r
Looks like he gets what made IE combat work, unlike Sawyer.
Being retardedly easy? I agree - they really get it. I'm sure the nucodex community will love it too.
We don't really know mate,it could be really hard on higher difficulty. Thou i do agree that on the gameplay videos i saw,it looked very easy. We will see in a day or two. I do hope the boss battles are hard.

1) I have no plans of mating with you. Its really weird how Europeans call everyone mate or cheer everything, or cheer instead of saying hello. Anyways, I'm married and like women.
2) The combat is going to be overly easy shit - increasing the challenge level will make it bloated shit that takes longer. Bad is bad regardless of difficulty level.
3) I agree, we will see. I really hope I am wrong but I am pretty sure I am not.
4) I am going full European/Asian and pirating this game as I'm no longer going to support games made for retarded kids. If after playing for a while I find the game wasn't made for retarded kids, and has adult combat, I will buy it.

cruelio

Savant
I'd like to buy this, but unfortunately I need an adult with me to view it on the Steam store thanks to Gaben's new content settings.

J3EsY7w.jpg

Frankly I'm unsure if it's worth turning on Gaben's Western Nukige Store of Shame in order to see this game without searching for it manually.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I toggled off every single one of the new age restriction settings, only to find that I still have to press a button to confirm my age due to US laws.

Well, at least I don't live in Germany or Australia, although I've heard they've toned down their ludicrously draconian censorship of computer games in recent years.

Roqua

Prospernaut
I'm pretty sure the potatoes outnumber us here, nevermind the Europeans.

Aren't potatoes Polish and Poland is still in Europe, right?

Australians call people mate too I think. I'm pretty sure they'll start using in the US soon since it seems really popular among emasculated men. Its surprising it hasn't been picked up yet, honestly.

Tigranes

Arcane
'Mate' has Germanic roots, and sailors have used it for centuries - entirely separate from 'mating'.

In Australia, it is also a classic sign of old-school give-no-fucks rar-rar masculinity. 'Mate' is what 'bros' say.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
2) The combat is going to be overly easy shit - increasing the challenge level will make it bloated shit that takes longer. Bad is bad regardless of difficulty level.
The options screen shows a custom mode. Set critical hits to normal, turn death's door, dead companions rise after combat, and remove negative effects on rest off, keep enemy stat adjustments and damage normal, turn enemy difficulty all the way up (I imagine this doesn't touch stats and damage since they have their own separate sliders).

Roqua

Prospernaut
'Mate' has Germanic roots, and sailors have used it for centuries - entirely separate from 'mating'.

In Australia, it is also a classic sign of old-school give-no-fucks rar-rar masculinity. 'Mate' is what 'bros' say.

Yeah, sailors using it wasn't gay at all and they have no history of humping each other all the time nor did they treat cabin boys and other children onboard ships in any way other than honorable and they certainly weren't raped constantly.

2house2fly

Magister
Excellent. Now when the game is released you'll just have a few hours of decrypting to wait for, and then you'll be able to play the game at about the same time as all the people who didn't preload

Roqua

Prospernaut
Excellent. Now when the game is released you'll just have a few hours of decrypting to wait for, and then you'll be able to play the game at about the same time as all the people who didn't preload

I heard the downloading and decrypting are better and more fun than the combat in this "game." Is that true, bros?

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

I heard the downloading and decrypting are better and more fun than the combat in this "game." Is that true, bros?

Yeah. It's much better than playing BT4 ... that's for sure.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom