Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Folks who only pledged to our fundraiser and not to the Kickstarter, do you see anything?
I got the game redeemed but there ain't no download link on gog.

Belegarsson

Think about hairy dwarfs all the time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DnSmqP2XoAINoev

Oh yisss! :bounce:
What is "immersive mode"?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I wouldn't have known it was the Noble Edition if I hadn't activated the key. :M

I got the game redeemed but there ain't no download link on gog.

The game's not out yet. But you got a key - and you only had a Codex fundraiser pledge? That's good to hear.

2house2fly

Magister
So wait, was Pillars Of Eternity 2 banned in Russia? Every damn character in that game is bisexual. If it's banned in Russia then who is the Russian translation for?

Dodo1610

Arcane
So wait, was Pillars Of Eternity 2 banned in Russia? Every damn character in that game is bisexual. If it's banned in Russia then who is the Russian translation for?

The whole law was just one of Putin's great ideas to make the konservatives happy, it doesn't really change anything.

bataille

Arcane
Sign me up for the Putinized version in which 75% of the cast aren't gay homosexual faggots or mentally ill trannies whose first line of dialogue proudly informs the protagonist that they used to have a dick.

Hey, you're one sick puppy!

eLWg93U8TjU.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Observation: Should Obsidian make another isometric RPG in the future, they can point to Pathfinder Kingmaker as the game that gave them the legitimacy to stop using prerendered 2D backgrounds. "The RPG Codex was fine with it!"

Ocelot570

Educated
Observation: Should Obsidian make another isometric RPG in the future, they can point to Pathfinder Kingmaker as the game that gave them the legitimacy to stop using prerendered 2D backgrounds. "The RPG Codex was fine with it!"
Anything Obsidian would do that isn't related to PoE would be a massive improvement

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

The :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues: at Obsidian should be perfectly aware of the concept of "Rules for thee but not for me", so I don't feel bad about possibly having double standards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom