Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

conan_edw

Arbiter
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Pathfinder: Wrath
This is all what we wanted :lol:
6yz07WK.jpg

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
I was shitscared to heart attack 5 min ago - got graphical artefact in DOS2 and was just "card is gone, how I'll be playing Disco Elysium". It could be disaster potentially, but notebook reset fixed everything... :shredder:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/egx-2018-disco-elysium-gameplay-13285438

EGX 2018: Disco Elysium gameplay impressions
This twisted RPG looks set to be an engrossing descent into a fictional urban underbelly

Leaning heavily into deep RPG mechanics, isometric adventure Disco Elysium is perhaps one of the most offbeat titles you can play at EGX this year.

Developed by ZA/UM for PC, the game is an “urban fantasy” hardboiled detective story wrapped around a point-and-click format and set in an oppressive, decrepit, retro feeling fictional city called Revachol. It’s a place plagued by corruption and crime, with a populace that swings from disenfranchised to seething.

You’re tasked with solving an overarching murder case by finding clues, interviewing suspects and taking part in confrontations (depending on your choices).

1_disco-elysium-de-pier-2560-2-1.jpg

Solving the mystery is a fairly open affair from the looks of it (Image: ZA/UM)

Your character progression is governed by a whole host of stats and choice of character class.

These affect the success of actions like certain dialogue option or abilities, like the Dexterity or Perception mechanics you’d find in Dungeons and Dragons and the like.

It’s similar to how titles like Torment: Tides of Numenera or Planetscape Torment let you build a character in exquisitely granular ways.

Failing dialogue checks and the like doesn’t necessarily hamper progress in the traditional sense either as the story progresses regardless, adapting to the outcome for a fairly open experience.

Everything has a surreal dream-like quality to it, from the strange - often darkly hilarious - conversations with NPCs (and in your own head) to the evocative hand crafted oil painting art style.

0_disco-elysium-de_Church_Screenshot-1.jpg

The aesthetic is quite evocative (Image: ZA/UM)

From the demo I played, Disco Elysium’s world building feels tops notch, and every moment was dripping with atmosphere. It also made me laugh out loud at one point, is decidedly rare for a video game.

There’s no release date for it yet, but that’s unsurprising given the amount of work that seems to have gone in so far. If you’re interested in off-kilter stories and deep role-playing, you might want to keep your eye on Disco Elysium.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-09-24-egx-2018-best-games-from-the-show-floor

Disco Elysium
jpg

We wrote about Disco Elysium back at last year's EGX too - it's changed names from 'No Truce with the Furies' since, and added new stuff like the character system pictured here.

Playing Disco Elysium, a sort of cyberpunk board game meets point-and-click meets text-based adventure at EGX 2018, I was reminded of a few of my cultural touchstones. With its washed-up, substance-abusing detective who struggles to focus on a mysterious murder case, Disco Elysium immediately brought to mind the cyberpunk progenitors Blade Runner and Neuromancer - and all the associated tropes; after emerging from his trashed hostel room, Disco Elysium's protagonist is greeted by a sultry, smoking woman who you can try to chat up with a speech check (I failed, by the way).

Later, Disco Elysium reminded me of Frank Millar's groundbreaking graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns and its futuristic slang, when two kids, both of whom are perhaps on something, tell you to do one in a sharp, brain-piercing, off-kilter language. There's even the odd [censored] homophobic slur thrown in for extra edginess. I eventually left the kids to get on with the business of chucking rocks at the penis of a corpse hanging from a tree.

And finally, Disco Elysium reminded me of my favourite track by Ladyhawke. It is a game about mental fortitude, about logic, about electrochemistry and psychological skills, a game where your tie whispers in your ear, a game where your consciousness gives you hints. And yet underneath the brilliant writing and hard-to-pin down meaning is about as gamey an experience as you could want, a D and D adventure dressed in trousers found screwed up in a bath. As you progress you spend points on things like Motorics skills, Disco Elysium's take on the classic Dexterity and Perception stats. Here, though, these are your street smarts, boosting your ability to think on your feet, or, as the developer describes it: “above all, the Motorics skills make you cool.” Other skills twist and turn your hard-boiled detective's very being, warping his character and his soul. Too many points in Physique and you'll turn into a “violent animal”. Too many in Psyche and you're “Dale Cooper on MDMA”. Too many in Intellect and you're “a Holmesian pedant”. One of my tasks was to find a sad song to sing on-stage. Ladyhawke sings “stop playing with my delirium”, which may as well be the slogan of the game.

Disco Elysium is dripping with cool. It's refreshingly unique, with dialogue that stabs at your mind and a character development system that is more board game than video game. The demo at EGX left me wanting more, which is definitely a good sign. My only concern is it might be trying a bit too hard. Still, a real show-stopper. - Wesley Yin-Poole

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://www.indiegamewebsite.com/2018/09/26/disco-elysium-preview/

Disco Elysium preview – the best RPG of all time?
The thin blue line just got a whole lot thinner.

Disco-Elysium-1.jpg

Coming to in a pool of presumably our own vomit the scene begins to fade into focus – a cheap hotel room strewn with the remnants of what looks like a good night. Seems like we’ve got ourselves in quite a mess, haven’t we? This is confirmed by the searing pain indicators shooting across the screen and the self-deprecating inner monologue telling us we’re worthless.

Semi-dressed and with no idea of who or what is going on our world, only just freshly glimpsed, is snatched away again by darkness and self-doubt. Apparently, reaching for a light switch wasn’t a good idea. Our logic quickly assesses what appears to be a heart attack, but understanding or reason don’t have the power to pump blood around the body so endurance rightly steps in, only to fail miserably, leaving us spiralling back into the abyss.

This was our first experience with Disco Elysium’s custom character builder. A man, possibly a cop, with a mind so sharp it could analyse every facet of the heart attack as it unfolded, fully aware it was housed in a body so useless that it was powerless to stop it. That wasn’t game over though – we came to later on the ground floor of the hotel seemingly not dead, but also not far off. It was clear that the choices we had made assigning the skills at the beginning of the demo would have quite obvious consequences in the game. You can opt not to create your own character and select one of four archetypes, but as Lead Designer Robert Kurvitz put it: “This is the author sanctioned perfect way to play – make your own cop [and] fine tune whatever you want to do.”

Disco-Elysium-tech-tree.jpg

Disco Elysium has deep RPG roots felt in its detailed skill trees that cover abilities based on attributes such as psyche, physique and motorics, which the team describe as their “take on the classic Dexterity and Perception stats.” There’s a keen psychological edge to every part of this game, from the internal battles we faced with the competing personalities of the brain to our very perception of the world through a character who isn’t sure what is real. The idea behind these skills is to illuminate the player as to what is happening inside the character’s body as you play, an idea heavily supported by the exhaustive writing depicting every thought that takes hold within the brain.

“That’s what I want to go out and do,” says Kurvitz during an interview at EGX. “To make a really in-depth system that allows you to fine tune every muscle reaction you have, or like a visual calculus, like the way you geometrically perceive depth – it’s all so important for a cop character.”

We can’t stress enough just how comprehensive the writing in this game is. Be prepared for an extremely text-heavy narrative experience with inspiration drawn from the imaginative approach of pen and paper RPGs, where every detail is covered and explained. It has a classic kind of feel to it reminiscent of point-and-click adventures like Beneath a Steel Sky and RPGs like the original Fallout. Its art style is messy and colourful, framing much of the action in its isometric viewpoint and rarely breaking from it. On top of this, conversations include detailed portraits painted in a more expressionist way than the environment, giving each segment of the world you interact with its own personality and separating the narratives.

Dosco-Elysium-2.jpg

As the dev team touched on in their EGX talk, they’re approaching this project with a not inconsiderable goal: to create the best RPG of all time. That aim certainly shows in the sheer amount of detail in this game. Although exploring your own psyche is enticing, it’s the world you exist in that begs to be understood. Elysium remains a mystery, although Kurvitz did clarify that this it isn’t an alternate history. But to what extent it mirrors our own and the significance of that remains unknown.

“It’s pretty wild stuff when you get into it,” says Kurvitz, eyes brimming with excitement. “It takes away the comfort of familiarity from being a detective so you’re going around and making assumptions about what being a communist in this world means or what being a fascist in this world means, but they’re not quite as our world.”

The best RPG ever? That might be a stretch. But there’s something quite refreshing about the strangeness Disco Elysium brings to the table. Its hard-boiled detective, mirroring dark anti-heroes such as Max Payne, embraces his demons and visibly carries them for all to see. It’s a grimy, gritty story that isn’t afraid to be offensive in its portrayal of fallible people. How deep this dark, dystopian rabbit hole goes is yet to be seen, but if the demo is anything to go by then this could be something extraordinarily special. Maybe things will become a lot clearer once the hangover wears off.

Disco Elysium will be released on PC sometime in the near future. Stay tuned for more info.

If you’re interested in checking out some of the other games we liked the look of at EGX 2018 then why not take a look at what we think are The Best Indie Games of EGX 2018 or our 5 Best Experimental Indies from EGX 2018.

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
Saved you a click:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/10/01/disco-elysium-preview-egx-2018/

Disco Elysium became properly good when I found my shoes

A good writer should know when to deliver an old cliché or familiar idiom, and when to hold them back. They can give the reader a sense of comfort, a lifeline to cling to in a sea of unfamiliar or complex verbiage, or be the anchor that drags them down into boredom.

I knew I was going to like Disco Elysium, because people I trust told me I would. And I did very much enjoy the first spin wash of vomit on the laundry of alcoholism that is being the lead character in this detective-em-up RPG. But I felt that I had still to unlock what was special about the game. This happened when I played it for the second time, on the EGX show floor last week, because the second time I played Disco Elysium I found my missing shoe. The first time I played I only found the first one.

So you could say that the other shoe… confirmed an expectation I’d been waiting for.

In Disco Elysium you’re an amnesiac alcoholic detective trying to solve a murder. Big picture stuff. This big picture is sketched out by a lot of text, and a world that looks like an oil painting (because the art lead has a background in oils, not games). Your character build sees you distribute points across four categories of skills: Intellect, Psyche, Fysique, and Motorics. Intellect covers stuff like Logic and Visual Calculus, Psyche is more imaginative stuff like Empathy, Fysique is Endurance and, y’know, how hard you can punch people, and Motorics is yer Perception, Reaction and Hand/Eye Coordination. These manifest as thoughts your character has, suggesting what he wants to do, giving more context than just a list of options available to you.

It’s possible, and I know it is because I played with three different builds, to have entirely different playthroughs, and follow entirely different routes through the game. A character with more Fysique will have more punching solutions to problems, for example. And the more points you put into any of these skills the more likely it is that you won’t be able to ignore those thoughts when they arise. They become compulsions. They become just who you are.

You may have heard all this already, of course, but “God is in the details” and “the devil is in the details” are also both famous sayings (the latter feels more apt for Disco Elysium). It’s the details that got me. When the other shoe dropped it gave my character a buff, or, at least, removed a debuff from walking around with only one shoe on that I didn’t even know existed.

This was how I discovered there are secret objectives in the game. They won’t show up until you do them, but they’re there. A bunch of them, too, ‘cos I found a load just in the show preview build, and I will not spoil them. You might not even get the shoe one, because one time I found my shoe, but the other time the shoe wasn’t in the same place. Instead, I found my tie. I didn’t know I had a tie until then.

This game has layers. Peel another one back and find more: when I played as a more imaginative detective I saw only that the bar’s menu board had been wiped clean after MONDAY; when I played as an intellectual I noticed details about the handwriting. I found a girl outside a book shop and she told me it was cursed. Her mother said she was lying. I tried to break through a mysterious locked door in the back room, but could not. Neither could I persuade the mother to open it. That door consumes my thoughts. I spoke to two old men playing boules in a crater left over from an old war they’d fought in. I roundhouse kicked a giant man. I failed to assert dominance over a horrible child who was high on drugs and throwing stones at a body.

If Disco Elysium were a cake it would be a 20 layer Schichttorte and Mary Berry would be bloody loving it. Caution is a virtue, though, and it’s true that the buzz around this game is approaching the ferocity of a swarm of killer bees. But one seems to have gotten stuck in my bonnet. Ah ha ha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
http://thereticule.com/the-egx-2018-report-disco-elysium/

THE EGX 2018 REPORT – DISCO ELYSIUM

One of the most intriguing games I saw at EGX last week was Disco Elysium: A Detective RPGfrom ZA/UM. The demo opened with one of the most surreal introductions to a game I’ve experienced. Your character, a disgraced detective from Revachol West is having a conversation with his inner-self while you try to figure out whether you are dead, or just suffering a severe case of memory loss.

After I finished talking to my own psyche, the game proper started. A dishevelled, naked man awakes on the floor of a grubby room at the local inn, this is you, and your character is a blank slate that you will shape and develop through the conversations you have, the skills you choose to invest in, and an inventory where you can store thoughts that will be developed over time.

Once I had dressed my unnamed detective, I set him stumbling out of the room onto a landing overlooking a bar. Heading downstairs, I approached the barman to figure out what had happened to my detective. It turned out that the barman wasn’t too keen on providing much insight, primarily because my detective had failed to pay for the room for the past three nights and had caused some havoc in the bar to boot.

All the while during the conversation with the barman, different elements and traits of your psyche share their own thoughts with you, while some dialogue or action options are dependent on your various skills. I’ll be honest, it takes some getting used to, having these other parts of your own character talking to you, trying to sway your decisions to their own agenda.

Skills! So many important skills!

It was worth sticking with and getting used to, as alongside the inner-workings of your mysterious detective, there is a murder to solve. The barman sends you off in the direction of a Lieutenant from a neighbouring district. Kim Kitsuragi has been sent to find you and assist with the murder investigation. He immediately senses something is off, and when he asks your name, the options are varied and wild. I chose a neutral option to sidestep his enquiry, but others could have potentially had a dire effect on your working relationship.

Once I started to investigate the murder, and speak to the potential witnesses and suspect parties, I started to realise that the story at hand was about more than just learning more about your mysterious detective. The city of Revachol West is a living and breathing location, filled with corruption, secret organisations…and the odd murder or two.

After the initial surrealism of the introduction, I was immediately engrossed. The unknowns around your character, the murder, the city itself and of course, the character development that comes with your skills. I didn’t have many skill points to play with and didn’t have enough time to fully understand the links between skills and the battles of your internal monologue. But put simply, the more you invest in different skills, the more prominent they will be in your internal monologue, and the greater effect they will have on how you interact with the world around you.

What’s going on here I wonder…

This is a game I keenly feel the need to learn more about and is my unofficial Game of the Show (sorry What the Golf?). I highly recommend heading over to the official website for more information. If the screenshots and video seem familiar to you, you might be interested to know that until earlier this year, Disco Elysium was known as No Truce With the Furries. I like this name better.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
https://anybuttongaming.com/index.php/2018/10/01/hands-on-with-disco-elysium-egx-2018/

Hands On With Disco Elysium: EGX 2018
AN UNIQUE TAKE ON THE CLASSIC RPG!

DjIGdLgVAAAg8pp.jpg

Disco Elysium is a Detective RPG from Zaum Studios and was a lot of peoples game of EGX 2018 for good reason.

Disco Elysium was one of the more unique games at this years Rezzed section at EGX. It has a genuinely beautiful art-style and inspired writing. What I got to play was the beginning of the game where you wake up after a hard night on the booze and after getting dressed get to go around talking to NPC’s, learning about your character and the world he inhabits.

“Disco Elysium is a groundbreaking blend of isometric RPG and hardboiled cop show with a unique urban fantasy setting.

You play a disgraced lieutenant detective in Revachol West, a shore town where corruption’s out of control, murders go unsolved, and the kids just wanna dance. Kick in doors, interrogate suspects, or get lost exploring a gorgeously rendered city and unraveling its mysteries. All the while, tensions rise around you as Revachol threatens to explode.

Disco Elysium’s completely original skill system makes your innermost feelings, doubts, and memories an integral part of every conversation. Level up your rational faculties, sharpen your wits, or give in to your basest instincts. What kind of cop you are is up to you.”

We had the chance to ask the devs a few questions on the EGX show floor:

Can you tell us about your team?

We are a relatively small team, about 20-30 people. We have five writers and our lead artist is an oil painter.

What was the most challenging aspect during the development of Disco Elysium?

There are no game developers in Estonia, we are the first so it was a challenge to get the project off the ground.

How long have you been working on this project?

Five years

What inspired the art direction of Disco Elysium as its very striking and unique?

Our lead artist is an oil painter and wanted to bring that unique look and feel to the game and its world

The way the games narrative plays out Disco Elysium could become episodic very easily, is an episodic launch planned?

No that’s just the way our narrative comes across. There is a definitive start and finish to the game, it’s a very detailed world. We haven’t ruled out possible extra content in the future.

How difficult was it to write and design a game that is different for each player?

Very, the game is truly reactive to what you do. Meaning its very complex. Lots of parts we implemented just didn’t work later on and were removed. The writing for the game was very time consuming and integral in achieving this ever changing narrative.

The universe of the game is outstanding and vast, will we see some of Disco Elysium’s characters in future games?

Yes

Is it a truly fictional game or are some aspects inspired by your real life experiences?

Kind of, lots of parts could we be inspired by our real life experiences but nothing in particular. Some character traits are possibly taken from people we know or have met but in general its just been organically developed up as we progressed.

If you could change, add or remove one thing from your game would you do it and what would it be?

Characters, we would love to have more characters and more interactions. But that’s a big ask for a small team. At the moment we will focus on what we have and see where it goes.

What we were able to play on the EGX show floor was brilliant and definitely a game we are going to be covering more of. Hyped already to be one of the best RPG’s of all time, Disco Elysium an absolute one to watch for the future.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Big press roundup: https://steamcommunity.com/games/632470/announcements/detail/2698110767588014681

Disco Elysium - Press Roundup 2018
2 OCTOBER - ZAUM_DANI

Hello everyone!

This week I’m here to do a round up of the amazing year we have had so far. It’s been a whirlwind of working hard & travelling round the world and we still have a few months left! We’ll be sharing some of the press we have received and most importantly what people thought of Disco Elysium.

We most recently returned from Birmingham in the UK after spending 4 days at EGX showing off the game. While we were there Writer Argo Tuulik & Lead Writer & Designer Robert Kurvitz took part in a panel “What happens when you're aiming to create the best RPG of all time?” hosted by Alex Wiltshire. If you didn’t manage to catch it at EGX, or live on Twitch you can find a Youtube video below. Let us know what you think!

We also just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to check out Disco Elysium. To everyone who writes about it, talks about it, shares all the articles about it, we couldn’t do this without your support. Keep cheering us on to the finish line!

EGX 2018
Birmingham UK

4eeaa4e3544f87d2b6ead51f55d6d4ac325b61cf.jpg

Panel - What happens when you're aiming to create the best RPG of all time
1.jpg

YouTube™ Video: Disco Elysium - What happens when you're aiming to create the best RPG of all time
Views: 1,302
ZAUM Studio's Aleksander Rostov (Art Director) and Robert Kurvitz (Lead Designer & Writer) are joined by Alex Wiltshire (Acclaimed Video Games Journalist) to discuss the development of Disco Elysium,...

ccd49f80bc9b9ccd415ddb71be27d24ed4a07de4.jpg

The Mirror[www.mirror.co.uk]
“Everything has a surreal dream-like quality to it, from the strange - often darkly hilarious - conversations with NPCs (and in your own head) to the evocative hand crafted oil painting art style”

Eurogamer[www.eurogamer.net]
“ I eventually left the kids to get on with the business of chucking rocks at the penis of a corpse hanging from a tree.”

1.jpg

YouTube™ Video: 6 Indie Games You Need On Your Wishlist
Views: 10,752
If you're in the market for a new indie game, then look no further - Johnny's rounded up six games you need on your wishlist Subscribe to Eurogamer -...

Rock Paper Shotgun
"It’s possible, and I know it is because I played with three different builds, to have entirely different playthroughs, and follow entirely different routes through the game."

Kotaku[www.kotaku.co.uk]
“The game promises that the case you're solving is open-ended, and can be solved "however you choose." It's an intriguing prospect, but the setting and characters alone have me interested enough as it is.”

IndieGame Website[www.indiegamewebsite.com]
“How deep this dark, dystopian rabbit hole goes is yet to be seen, but if the demo is anything to go by then this could be something extraordinarily special. Maybe things will become a lot clearer once the hangover wears off.”

eTeknix [www.eteknix.com]
“ I wish I could’ve played the game a little longer because on the surface it seemed exceptionally interesting. With several systems running the game though (and it becoming highly popular when the doors opened) this might definitely be one to keep an eye on.”

PAX West
Seattle

8e353a67b43c4565124bb5f8e08e7facb8ccbcd7.jpg

Ars Technica[arstechnica.com]
“Giving any game or demo a PAX West "best of show" designation is pretty misleading, especially when many of this expo's best games have debuted at previous events. But if you push me to pick a personal PAX West favorite, in terms of newness and surprise, that honor indisputably goes to Disco Elysium.”

Destructoid
"Disco Elysium is the deepest hangover simulator I've ever seen."

PC Gamer
"Your skills talk to you in Disco Elysium, an inventive RPG that keeps impressing."

Rock Paper Shotgun
"10 PC games we're still looking forward to in 2018."

Operation Rainfall[operationrainfall.com]
“It seems like one of the most direct conversions of a tabletop RPG system to a video game that isn’t just a D&D game, with a lot of open-endedness to explore or play through it however you see fit.”

PAX East
Boston

368aad405b0fbbbb29db67ae2e173601ae3295c6.jpg

Telegraph[www.telegraph.co.uk]
“The not-quite-real world is a fascinating looking setting, while a deep script and player choice could serve up one of the sleeper hits of the year.”

Electric Sistahood[www.electricsistahood.com]
“The story and mystery that Disco Elysium is itching to deliver may be one of the most original takes on the RPG genre just yet!”

PC Gamer
“Solve the case or go crazy trying in isometric RPG Disco Elysium.”

GamesRadar[www.gamesradar.com]
“Best games of PAX East 2018”

Marooners Rock[maroonersrock.com]
“The fact that Disco Elysium caused me to forget I was at PAX East 2018 for close to an hour is the reason I granted it a Writer’s Choice Award and a nomination for Best Indie Game of the show!”

EGX Rezzed
London

e0a9d5076ca9e6ee67948206894ffecfee3e651f.jpg

Eurogamer[www.eurogamer.net]
"Best Games from the Rezzed 2018 Showfloor."

Rock Paper Shotgun Podcast
"The weird, wild and wonderful of EGX Rezzed."

Rock Paper Shotgun
"Disco Elysium RPG Details- An Interview with Robert Kurvitz"

PC Gamer
"The Future of CRPG's."

PC Gamer
"Disco Elysium is shaping up to be the most original RPG of the year."

A Most Agreeable Pastime[amostagreeablepastime.com]
"Disco Elysium is quite fantastically ambitious."

Indie-credible[indie-credible.com]
"Disco Elysium is genuinely brilliant! The stunning oil painting artwork, dark corrupted world and excellently written conversation skill emphasis have got me very excited to play the game when it gets a full release."

We were also delighted to have the pleasure of appearing in MCV’s May Issue, the June Issues of Edge & PC Gamer and GamesTM’s 200 Issue Special.
We still have a couple more shows to attend, that we’ll be announcing soon, so watch this space.

4536117ed85e85587b0e48758b446c9b18d23658.jpg

d2c691c4c71d6b732985be0718a0fd8e92469951.jpg

But what about the release date?

So many of you have been asking us if we have a release date, either online or in person at shows. We don’t have a date for you just yet but I promise we’re working hard on a new trailer and a big announcement to go along with it. We know you are all excited about when you can finally get your hands on Disco Elysium, we hope that it will be worth the wait.

Until next time!

Dani :D

vota DC

Augur
The release date is second half 2018. At worst january 2019, later is impossible because kcd->Hans Capon(e)->90 years of massacre!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom