Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Post-apocalypse under the dome: Encased now on Kickstarter

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Looks simple as fuck
No art direction
derivative of Fallout

Pass

Weilard

Dark Crystal Games
Developer
Latham

I suppose that you have personal motive for revenge, and I have no idea why, but... I'm not ask myself "why?" because network is full of people like you, full of cheap sensations, and because you crouched down in many places. But your "evidences" like pile of bad smelling things. No real evidences, but lot of bile, only smell of self-cooked sensation.

I repeat once, here (and probably in most larger places where you already crouched down):
- I'm not Mr. Nixon.
- I draw only few artworks for Mr. Nixon. This is just a bussines. I feed my family, hope you do same for your family. It's normal... for normal people.
- I'm do not bear responsibility for actions and piar of Mr. Nixon. I can't stop this. He decide himslef how he want do him bussiness.
- Many of people post my images, pixel-art without my permissions - I'm not take responsibility for this usage. Because it's a... network. All do what they want to do. Like you, for example.
- "Project Serenity" is my frozen project. Which never was at Kickstarter. I'm not use Patreon to find cash for this game, because game of this size need much more cash for development.
- I do not care what you think about my project. And, besides, it's not your business. How I spent my free time.
- Many people have many nicknames. I have few twitter accounts. But active is one. Because most popular. And my lovely name is Weilard. But most of old game developers known me as Rick. They give me this name because I love old anime also known as Robotech. Rick Lion it's name for NMA (if I'm not mistaken), because the common name is Rick was bussy.
- I don't like Wasteland 2, and I don't like many of games. It's normal for gamers. It's normal for each consumer. When I don't like something I can say it, and I'm not fear consequences that can be visualized as You and people like you. But I know that even one evil man can change someone else life. When somebody start agressive campaign. When somebody searching dirt. That is why I'm here. To stop it here. It's a large place. And the shelter of the info for the future diggers.

I work with lot of games in my life, real, big, small, flash, free and frozen. So you can mix things you want, born the new falsification, but true is one... you have a reason for baiting me. Something personal. You fight not for the true, because real "true-fighters" search the real evidences. And you can't find this evidence, because all of my customes - fine with my work.

Some of them can say me that I am asshole, but it's not touch the question of quality of my job. Feel the difference. Because good man - it's not a profession. You can be asshole, but same time you can do your job good. I'm from folks of this type. Customers pay me not because I need to be pink or cute - they paid me for the job, some of them for the true and true analysis of their games. And I have a doubts that you find person who blame me for my work. In plus results of my work - always in network. Always. This is not give the chance people like you say that I'm bad in case of work. So...

...sorry. Search better. And I'm sure... you continue search. Because. Some people love to be creative, love to create something. This is style of life. Your stile of life... searching dirt. So... I have no doubts - we meet you again. Someday. Somewhere. Later. Maybe after few years when you find new pile of something, or do it this "something" by yourself.

In any case, whatever you do...

...This is does not hurt "Dark Crystal Games", because it's a team of good folks with good reputation. This is don't stop "Encased", same reason.This is don't stop any game or any activity in game development industry. Even if I will be part of this activity. Customers hire me not for talking. They hire me because I'm passionate artist in case of Post-Apocalyptic genre, because they love my artwork, and because I'm not not very expensive artist (in case of cash). In my life I have not so much PA games as I want, so... I'm glad to work with this theme and with good guys. And I'm sure that I emerge in the many of Post-Apocalyptic games, because I love them (although I dream - just settle in DCG, because people appreciate me, thank God, for my deeds, first of all... not by your dirt).

When you start throw the dirt... you catch not only me. But good people. They not deserve this. And network understand this. This folks have a good names and good reputation. So... you can't just bedraggle them. It's not work like this. Because if Mr. Nixon publish somewhere my art, and I write article about his game... it's not a reason to bedraggle all of people who stay near me.

...and one more. I'm not so large person, you choose too small target to attack (smile).

P.S.
Thank all of thinking people, for all of my friends, for my collegues who support me and defend me, and for my customers. I'm noticed that in network disscussions come customers that I'm not call... they find this dirt and stay on my side. It's a great honor for me, having customers who so love my work that start to defend me. Amazing feelings. It's a priceless. In plus, personally for me, it's evidence... but not some sort of smell... nope. This is evidence that I do my job good, because if I was bad - they not come here.

Weilard

Dark Crystal Games
Developer
Things what really amaze me, why you not come to me? Face to face? In my twitter, or on my Deviantart page, or at Facebook, or in VK, if you russian? Why all of this dirts starts somewhere in distance from person you really blame? It's so... it's so shallow, so pitiful, and so helpless.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Slav fight!

DbJBycuXUAIS4xw

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
Where's the "plane tickets bitch" rating when you need it... I mean, we do have plane tickets bitch hidden rating in here, right? Don't make me lose my faith in humanity, codex.

Latham

Literate
Things what really amaze me, why you not come to me? Face to face? In my twitter, or on my Deviantart page, or at Facebook, or in VK, if you russian? Why all of this dirts starts somewhere in distance from person you really blame? It's so... it's so shallow, so pitiful, and so helpless.
Hey, Weilard, there's no reason to get so emotional. It was never any type of personal attack on you. I don't even know you, just like you don't know me. My problem was with the fraud, not the people behind it, I only wanted my money back. Now that I got it (thank you kind sirs) I can only wish you the best of luck. Cheeers!

CadmusLabs

Arcane
Developer
Hey, Weilard, there's no reason to get so emotional. It was never any type of personal attack on you. I don't even know you, just like you don't know me. My problem was with the fraud, not the people behind it, I only wanted my money back. Now that I got it (thank you kind sirs) I can only wish you the best of luck. Cheeers!
Wow, this is a miracle. If this is true, could you try to heal the damage you've delt? e.g find the posts on other forums and update them? There are still people that claim that we are related to After Reset (in RU segment mosly) so I have a feeling there is something buried somewhere.

dmonin

Arcane
Patron
Developer
Make the Codex Great Again!

Man, just check this https://chummyapp.com/team/ if you want your money back :)

Also here is interview with Evgeniy Popel https://youtu.be/8uUJOy4ztEI?t=32s

So Evgeniy "John" "Nixon" Popel is a real person

There are still people that claim that we are related to After Reset (in RU segment mosly) so I have a feeling there is something buried somewhere.

But your campaign raised 50% in 7 days! Congrats! ;)

Last edited:

Weilard

Dark Crystal Games
Developer
Latham

I suppose that I can be emotional in my case. Especially in this case. When I'm doused with mud, from head to foot, by "one modest kid who just wanted his coins back".

I have serious doubts that you got your money back because forums of After Reset is dead. And the original creator of this game, Mr. Nixon is not visiting there. I have a doubts that this person returns cash for one random troll from the network and not return funds to all other buyers and backers. Sound so good... as a tale. So I think you continue your work from another account, and continue rush against "After Reset" that means that all of this continues against "Encased". You create so many dirt and so many false accusations, that then so fast stopping looks like another one lie at the long-long road full of other lies.

Right questions - from who you receive this cash if you receive this? Only from Mr. Nixon I suppose. So... time to agree with fact that I'm not Mr. Nixon for example. And now... the good time for public apologies. Because "you just want your money back"... You get it, right? Good time to say sorry, yeah?

But... all of this is a lie, because you start your dirt campaign, not from the words "I want my money back". Nope. You attack "Encased", "Dark Crystal Games" and personally me. Your thread in the Steam starting like:

"Hello! My name is Vladimir, and I am one of the backers of After Reset RPG, a game that gathered 90.000 USD from 3000 backers on Kickstarter, after which the developers just dissapeared with the money. I found out that developers behind the scam now refurbished their company as "Dark Crystal Games" the name of the new money grab is "Encased old-school RPG". The head designer behind the failed After Reset, Andrey Lyapichev aka Weilard aka Mr.Nixon is leading this new team. Please, spread this information around. As a person who lost $250 backing their previous scam I can't simply sit around and see it happen again to the new people these criminals try to fool with their fake campaign!"

I'm not found words, "I just want my money back", but I read the words of true Saver of poor people. So, by your words, you can't simply sit. You need to defend the people. You are the real fighter for the truth. Or not? But... now you tell us that you got your money back. And you stop this holy war for other people? Hey... you are a hero, yeah? You can't simply sit, why you sit? Now you running away from your brothers in arms (other backers of After Reset)? How you can? And... now... you just go away depicting the joy of money received back with words "I only wanted my money back. Now that I got it (thank you kind sirs)".

For who you said, "thank you kind sirs"?

You said:
"...It was never any type of personal attack on you..."

Well... it's really interesting. Because you are said:

"...The head designer behind the failed After Reset, Andrey Lyapichev aka Weilard aka Mr.Nixon is leading this new team..."

It's not a personal attack? What is this in this case? That is how you say me hello? Cute boy.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Latham

I suppose that I can be emotional in my case. Especially in this case. When I'm doused with mud, from head to foot, by "one modest kid who just wanted his coins back".

I have serious doubts that you got your money back because forums of After Reset is dead. And the original creator of this game, Mr. Nixon is not visiting there. I have a doubts that this person returns cash for one random troll from the network and not return funds to all other buyers and backers. Sound so good... as a tale. So I think you continue your work from another account, and continue rush against "After Reset" that means that all of this continues against "Encased". You create so many dirt and so many false accusations, that then so fast stopping looks like another one lie at the long-long road full of other lies.

Right questions - from who you receive this cash if you receive this? Only from Mr. Nixon I suppose. So... time to agree with fact that I'm not Mr. Nixon for example. And now... the good time for public apologies. Because "you just want your money back"... You get it, right? Good time to say sorry, yeah?

But... all of this is a lie, because you start your dirt campaign, not from the words "I want my money back". Nope. You attack "Encased", "Dark Crystal Games" and personally me. Your thread in the Steam starting like:

"Hello! My name is Vladimir, and I am one of the backers of After Reset RPG, a game that gathered 90.000 USD from 3000 backers on Kickstarter, after which the developers just dissapeared with the money. I found out that developers behind the scam now refurbished their company as "Dark Crystal Games" the name of the new money grab is "Encased old-school RPG". The head designer behind the failed After Reset, Andrey Lyapichev aka Weilard aka Mr.Nixon is leading this new team. Please, spread this information around. As a person who lost $250 backing their previous scam I can't simply sit around and see it happen again to the new people these criminals try to fool with their fake campaign!"

I'm not found words, "I just want my money back", but I read the words of true Saver of poor people. So, by your words, you can't simply sit. You need to defend the people. You are the real fighter for the truth. Or not? But... now you tell us that you got your money back. And you stop this holy war for other people? Hey... you are a hero, yeah? You can't simply sit, why you sit? Now you running away from your brothers in arms (other backers of After Reset)? How you can? And... now... you just go away depicting the joy of money received back with words "I only wanted my money back. Now that I got it (thank you kind sirs)".

For who you said, "thank you kind sirs"?

You said:
"...It was never any type of personal attack on you..."

Well... it's really interesting. Because you are said:

"...The head designer behind the failed After Reset, Andrey Lyapichev aka Weilard aka Mr.Nixon is leading this new team..."

It's not a personal attack? What is this in this case? That is how you say me hello? Cute boy.

CadmusLabs
Wanted to back the game, but after seeing your developers acting like bydlo on forums, barking in broken english at people, decided against it. I don't even want to get into who did what, I just don't care for this unprofessional attitude.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Russian gamedev is a small world. Made some inquiries. One guy worked as tester in QA, now he's suddenly "CTO". Another guy was junior scripter, now he's "producer". The entire team is like that.

Eh. Just another scamstarter, propelled by Sven whose ass they licked like dogs on their office jobs.

CadmusLabs

Arcane
Developer
Russian gamedev is a small world. Made some inquiries. One guy worked as tester in QA, now he's suddenly "CTO". Another guy was junior scripter, now he's "producer". The entire team is like that.

Eh. Just another scamstarter, propelled by Sven whose ass they licked like dogs on their office jobs.

Well, what can I say, he got his attitude. He is not a dog on the chain either. But even if I will get in trouble because of that, I will stand my ground while I can :)

I honestly don't think your "sources" know anything about RPG production though. Or about the relevant experience of my team (mine is public on LinkedIn). So, please...

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wanted to back the game, but after seeing your developers acting like bydlo on forums, barking in broken english at people, decided against it. I don't even want to get into who did what, I just don't care for this unprofessional attitude.
You're just like the cucked out SJW faggots that bitch at gaming companies because their feelings have been hurt.

Ignore the stupid vatnik, and keep on chugging boys.

Jinn

Arcane
The codex truly is a magical place sometimes.

On another note, I can't resist any longer. Must...support.... INCLINE! CadmusLabs you will have my pledge by the end of the week. Good luck and I will be watching eagerly!

screeg

Arcane
Developer
Wow, this is a miracle. If this is true, could you try to heal the damage you've delt? e.g find the posts on other forums and update them? There are still people that claim that we are related to After Reset (in RU segment mosly) so I have a feeling there is something buried somewhere.
I'd be happier at this point if he just shut his piehole and disappeared.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
After the shit-storm I generated that will remain in the history as "Who the fuck is Dawn", it's time to write this one also in my resume.
I wonder how this one will be called...

"Who the fuck is Weilard" is too obvious.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom