Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bethesda proudly presents, The Elder Scrolls: Redfall

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
mystery.png

-TES VI: Redfall.
-Some shitty mobile game.
-Kicking-sim spinoff made by Arkane.

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
thought of a mobile game/spin off at first, but you may be right... it could be an edgy title of the main game

Edit:
And it doesn't sound so bad actually. Also makes sense in that they don't call it "Hammerfell", similar to TES4 which they didn't call "Cyrodil". Redfall... hmm yeah... Redfall is good. It kinda implies an approaching threat. Movie "Red Dawn" comes to mind. The fact that it also reminds one of Daggerfall and Hammerfell (and maybe even Redguard), makes it almost genius. Well chosen, Bethesda. Very well chosen.
:mlady:

Last edited:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Edit:
And it doesn't sound so bad actually. Also makes sense in that they don't call it "Hammerfell", similar to TES4 which they didn't call "Cyrodil". Redfall... hmm yeah... Redfall is good. It kinda implies an approaching threat. Movie "Red Dawn" comes to mind. The fact that it also reminds one of Daggerfall and Hammerfell (and maybe even Redguard), makes it almost genius. Well chosen, Bethesda. Very well chosen.

That's a quick change of mind, lol

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Edit:

That's a quick change of mind, lol
You're one to talk:)

Big No

Novice
Little does Bethesda know they're going to offend everyone who wants the Soviet Union to return with this title.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I wouldn’t mind a terminator rpg. I suppose someone could just mod fallout 4 to serve that purpose. Or 3 or Vegas I don’t care.... I’ve played most the early Bethesda T games. I actually enjoyed future shock when it wasn’t screwing up. Rampage seemed like a long slog. The others... eh.... 2029 was ok. I just don’t ever seeing the franchise getting the same treatment or coverage as elder scrolls. (Probably good obvious reason I imagine).

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
More importantly - will this be a better rpg than the super rpgs Bioshock and Pokeman? How could this be possible? Will they somehow be able to merge the three stats down to one stat called "alive?" If anyone could pull off that rpg feat Bethesda can.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
A retelling of how Vvardenfell got its ass kicked during the Oblivion crisis and House Redoran made their last stand? Yeah, I could go for that.

It is one thing to defeat a rabble - but something entirely different may occur when a close-knit familial organisation which holds to a martial tradition as the Redoran do is assaulted. When the Gate at Ald'Ruhn opened Redoran forces sought to deploy to defend the city of Ald'Ruhn and delay Daedic advances. Fighting was fierce and the destruction massive. The desperate raising of the Emperor Crab actually contributed to the destruction of the city but what is a revivified crab and a few buildings compared to the lives of Redoran womer and children?

The Citizens' Militia were the troops that spear-headed the offensive. Knowing that the better-drilled garrison would be needed to maintain the more difficult rearguard. It was clear from the first few moments of the eruption of Daedra into the midst of the unsuspecting city that this was one Redoran Battle that would not end in a resounding defeat of the enemy. So many city guards went down in those first moments simply because the weapons they carried could not harm the invading Daedra, but that had not lasted long.

In a sudden, unlooked-for and desperately fierce counter-offensive an astonishingly numerous, capable and courageous Citizens Militia, armed by a chain of willing hands organised by the noble families with all the superior weapons capable of harming Daedra that could be requisitioned from armories, shops and homes rocked the ignorant Daedra back on their heels The Damned Gate was so clogged up with Daedric dead that the tide of Daedric advance was rocked back on its heels so that reinforcements from Oblivion were stemmed for vital moments at least. Many brave hearts and fine dreams died in those moments - but the sacrifice was joyfully and willingly made that Redoran might survive - and the chant began "Remember Redoran!"

:negative:

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Are they going to revert to the XP leveling system of Arena and Daggerfall instead of the jumping-casting-brewing-forging-enchanting leveling system since Morrowind?

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Not surprised. Blacks are all the rage now, it makes sense to have a full-black population Elder Scrolls. I expect a lot of nerd rage from the NAZIs online, will be fun!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom