Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why do people use the ignore feature?

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Is this something that something can be done about?

Not caring.

That's kinda what I meant, is this something that can be cared about.

Edit: holy fuck, you ignore 81 people! Lol, & agentorange ignores 41, uh-oh, looks Like I'm going to get some serious blowback from ignore junkies. Oh well...

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
But what I meant was, that you shouldn't care.

But you're saying that because you have an agenda of enjoying ignoring people & you view this as an attack on you for whatever reason. I have no objection to you ignoring me if you want to add me to your list, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about spam, unnecessary spam.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
Furapika - who doesn't appear to even be an account?
Irenaeus - who doesn't appear to even be an account?
LorunLoppu - zero posts since 1st Jan 2013
nomask7 - who doesn't appear to even be an account
Your join date is showing up men.

Yeah, it's weird for some of them, you can look at their account, but when you go to write their name in a forum post via the @ then the system does not recognise them. So some form of deletion has taken place.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Yeah, it's weird for some of them, you can look at their account, but when you go to write their name in a forum post via the @ then the system does not recognise them. So some form of deletion has taken place.
The banned users dude. Banned or self-ejected.

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot

The banned users dude. Banned or self-ejected.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Everyone's ignore list is still cluttered with meaningless dreck.

This thread should be renamed "Fags fight to the death."

HQ9Oz2K.jpg

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
In light of my last post ^^ was blue dog really that bad? I've had some good conversations with him. He seemed like a good guy who occasionally gets carried away with drunken shitposting, that's all.

He was the best poster on the codex ever, at least when you know a few things.

The problem with him is the shit that happened before you registered and that excludes any chance of reconciliation with the management (Trash, DU etc, they all hate him like the Antichrist, without exception). If you dont know what I am talking about, imagine stuff like creating 2 accounts that fight each other to the death, then suddenly they accuse each other of stealing the others password and taking his identity and so on.

However, although he is totally batshit crazy he still made me laugh endless times, like for example when he created different accounts that took completely incompatible positions. For example in the discussions when him and me predicted the coming shittiness of Unity (6 years ago) he made an account "AAAProgrammer" who bragged about his degree at the Sourbonne and programming skills in Unity while another Dracron immediately started attacking everything he said. This was extremely amusing once you understood what was going on.

I miss him
love.png
and hatehatehatehatehate the people who drove him away

gaussgunner

Arcane
However, although he is totally batshit crazy he still made me laugh endless times, like for example when he created different accounts that took completely incompatible positions. For example in the discussions when him and me predicted the coming shittiness of Unity (6 years ago) he made an account "AAAProgrammer" who bragged about his degree at the Sourbonne and programming skills in Unity while another Dracron immediately started attacking everything he said. This was extremely amusing once you understood what was going on.
Hahahaha. The WL2 Unity thread, eh? Wasn't easy to find cuz his posts got nuked but I get the gist of it from quotes. Also saw the dox; if true he's pretty much what I thought. A based dude who knows his shit, holds some unpopular but correct opinions, and enjoys a hobby of shitposting from time to time.

I wish there was more of that technical shitposting. Believe it or not I do get tired of the politics/SJW discussions where I seem to spend most of my time here.

He still here? I remember a retard 10 years ago Dakasha I who had an opinion to everything - apparently without spending a single day in school - so that must have made him a 25 year old retard.
Yeah. That fact stands out starkly in that old thread. :lol:

Burning Bridges

A based dude who knows his shit, holds some unpopular but correct opinions, and enjoys a hobby of shitposting from time to time.

"from time to time" :lol:

He was the nuclear accident of shitposting. I would say: extremely funny, knowledgeable bro who hated the Codex nomenclatura beyond all reason, so he was willing to post crazy shit the whole day only to irritate them.

gaussgunner

Arcane
A based dude who knows his shit, holds some unpopular but correct opinions, and enjoys a hobby of shitposting from time to time.

"from time to time" :lol:

He was the nuclear accident of shitposting. I would say: extremely funny, knowledgeable bro who hated the Codex nomenclatura beyond all reason, so he was willing to post crazy shit the whole day only to irritate them.
What else would he do for fun.. play new RPGs?

Burning Bridges

KzBro has already tested this out years ago. The ignore list stops at 1024 entries and you can no longer add anything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom