Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland inXile Backer Retention Poll

How many of inXile's crowdfunding campaigns did you back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I will play it, but I just need to have a clear head from all of the well summarized critiques that are floating around. A comparison would be a well written and spoiler free review of The Last Jedi; once a case has been made and evidence give that the film has a political slant that doesn't weigh in equal measure with any talent, I'd rather not watch it at all, because it will actually damage my enjoyment of previous Star Wars films when I re-watch them. I'm a bit autistic like that.

In comparison to TTON - everybody has just said its just boring, so I'd rather wait until I've played W3 and The Bard's Tale to see evidence that InXIle can still make a game - otherwise its just a deep, dark, black hole of autistic despair resonating in my head that there's just no talent left in the gaming industry.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
In comparison to TTON - everybody has just said its just boring,

Just FYI - the discussion surrounding TToN is very similar to what everyone on RPGDOT was saying about ToEE when it came out.

The same type of retarded hipster posers that apposed crpgs then are the same exact kind doing it lately. Hipster retard posers are gonna hipster retard pose - their only constant is having super bad taste and hating real crpgs.

Owlish

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Douchebag! Village Idiot Repressed Homosexual Possibly Retarded Edgy Shitposter
mmhmm I'm sassy crpg fan that don't need no good game

Real crpgs suck!

xE1kdft.png

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Name and shame:

h2slev9.png
To my defense(?), I have not played Wasteland 2 yet (or nu-Torment, for that matter).
Funny how I ended up cancelling my pledge for WL3 and still have not started to play WL2. I did start Nu-Torment, but my interest in it kind of fizzled out after a few hours.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom