Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Bard's Tale The Bard's Tale IV Pre-Release Thread [RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
@twitch stream:

Same old shit we've seen from the Beta. No thanks. I'll pass.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Same old shit we've seen from the Beta. I'll pass.

Well the beta is the beginning of the game so yeah. He'll get past that content before the stream is over, hopefully.

Any new features spotted here?

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
I doubt he'll get past that, considering how long the beta players needed to play the beta section of the game.
Haven't spotted anything new yet. The only thing maybe to look out for is, if he creates the whole party from scratch (if that is possible).

Jarmaro

Liturgist
How good was kickstarter for BT4? I am confused about target audience of this game, how many people would like to play turn-based first person RPG? That 2 million sounds like a fairy tale.

BEvers

I'm forever blowing
They seem to be aiming for a big audience, Hearthstone fans, Witcher fans, Dark Souls fans,... They also have cameos from Larian and Obsidian, to get those fans interested. And it's cheaper than those games, so it might sell more copies.

And Cohh has over a million followers just himself:

Last edited:

BEvers

I'm forever blowing
Maybe it's unlikely, but I would back Dragon Wars and Earthworm Jim Kickstarters immediately :hug:

Looks alright, but that price is

084.png

Guess they missed the regional pricing memo (costs more than DOS and PoE in CIS)

Don Peste

Arcane
Brian getting bored of retirement already

Herve wants to sell. He is aiming way too high, but I'm sure he would entertain an offer. Fargo is a good Kenaani, he could make that offer. He can see how much money Herve is not making by patching and making remasters and remakes of all the old IPs.
And of course, it's more hype for BT4. And it can produce a bunch of good clickbait articles.

Gord

Arcane
Has anybody received a key already?
I got the selection mail (4 times actually), made my selection yesterday and it says I will likely get the key before the game unlocks, but no new mail so far.

Doma

Augur
I got the selection mail (4 times actually), made my selection yesterday and it says I will likely get the key before the game unlocks, but no new mail so far.
Got the Key 2 days ago

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Got the key on Friday. Took me two tries... first time I went and made the key selection and then went all the way through to the confirmation page, but didn't scroll down and click the confirm button because their webform is garbage and I'm an idiot. :D

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
Checked the twitch stream... uhm.. offline. As expected the stream stopped, before showing anything else other than the Beta areas. How totally useless...

TT1

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Same here. Damm it, Fargo, where is my fucking key?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom