Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex CafePress store

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What happened to it?
Was there a thread I missed? link pls
Does that mean the few Codex merchandise in possession of members (some with illustrations by MCA himself) are now gold ultra-rares?

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
What happened to it?
Does that mean the few Codex merchandise in possession of members (some with illustrations by MCA himself) are now gold ultra-rares?

I have a job now so can't really wear a Codex t-shirt to work. I'm not sure if I could even get away with a Codex mug at home without being outed so I suspect demand is minimal. I would probably shell out for a secret badge that says 'RPGWatch' but changes to 'Codex' when two such badges get in close proximity. However, to be realistic those badges would have to fatally detonate when three are more get together.

In other news I saw somebody apparently non-ironically wearing an Elite Dangerous t-shirt to work, so perhaps all you need is a lack of self-awareness to be happy. Makes you think.

Bohr

Arcane
Yep those limited edition items are pretty valuable now. Unfortunately it means MHD shirts are being kept in glass cases as ostentatious displays of wealth rather than being worn and enjoyed out in public.

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Was there something really unique and not available as a sketch/picture? (there was a thread with MCA's commissions somewhere, can be found I guess)
If there aren't any unique art or items, they can be easily replicated in any print shop or something.
The only unique item I can think of is RPGCodex flash drive, but even it can be replicated +M
Nobody's gonna sue'ya
I would probably shell out for a secret badge that says 'RPGWatch' but changes to 'Codex'
Now I know what thermo-cup I'm gonna bring to work:salute:
Or I'll have to make happy/sad troll variant which can also be neat (if won't get lazy)

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
What happened to it?

CP silently deleted it and stole the little money it made. It wasn't really making any money from the get go, so that just hammered the last nail in its coffin. We'd need some designs that people would actually want to wear and/or display in public.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
What happened to it?
Nobody really bought shit from it that much and there was never much profit in it anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom