Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What class are you going to pick in the upcoming Pathfinder: Kingmaker?

What class are you going to pick for your character in character creation?

• Total voters
Then what the hell was all that talk about the half-orc crunch? You trying to bluff you have any idea what you are talking about Pathfinder and failing miserably?

Cael

Arcane
Half-Orcs are amazing in Pathfinder. This isn't D&D. They gave them a flexible attribute bonus so you can use them for anything.

Sacred Tattoo + Fate's Favoured is a +2 bonus to ALL saves. That is feat equivalent power to taking three feats. Far stronger than any single bonus feat a human can take.
If you blew three feats to get +2 bonus to all saves, you are a retard.

Cael

Arcane
Then what the hell was all that talk about the half-orc crunch? You trying to bluff you have any idea what you are talking about Pathfinder and failing miserably?
Because you brought it up, boy. Do keep up with your own stupidity.

I was giving this game the thumbs down for WEEKS, ever since the backgrounds first came out.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
... why the fuck am I arguing with a mentally challenged?

He clearly has no idea about Pathfinder. He keeps bring up 3.5 stuff, like d4 hitdice.

It's almost like two different tabletop RPGs might have different balance.

Cael

Arcane
... why the fuck am I arguing with a mentally challenged?

He clearly has no idea about Pathfinder. He keeps bring up 3.5 stuff, like d4 hitdice.

It's almost like two different tabletop RPGs might have different balance.
Pathfinder billed itself as DnD 3.75, actually. An expansion of 3.5 with various... "balances"... in place. I was there when it first started, when it was trying to gain recognition as a game in its own right and just before 4th Ed blew DnD up as a franchise.

Shock horror. Paizo lied.

Daemongar

Arcane
Codex Year of the Donut
As long as this game makes me feel like I'm sitting at a table surrounded by purple haired lesbian fatties, morons, 12 year olds, 2 or 3 people in a conversation not paying attention, and a DM that tries to force politics into the game, that is, as long as the game mirrors every one of my many Pathfinder experiences, who cares what class I play?

DexRiwus

Novice

Pathfinder Kingmaker. The clue to what we should be talking about is in the title of the thread. You come in here and say that you will not be playing it because of orc wizards. I try to politely figure out what the fuck are you on about, get more nonsense in return. So, tell me, what the fuck is your point if you are not even talking about Pathfinder at all? That you hate this game because someone, somewhere made an orc wizard in a different system? Do say, I would like to know how deep this idiocy goes.
No, fucktard. I hate the game because it is a dramafag game as evidenced by the emotard vomit that passes for "background" of the various NPCs, the most eregious of which is the half-orc "I am so aaaaangry! Feel my angst at 10000 paces!"
You and that half-orc have much in common then.

DexRiwus

Novice
What is alchemist about? Not playing him myself, because there already is a must-have companion in the game, but would like to know what is his deal.

Darkzone

Arcane
In my class analysis of the D&D 3.5 edition, the value of classes based on SP, HP and Damage potential and etc were in the following order:
Druid~Barbarian> Ranger> Paladin> Cleric>....> Fighter. Monk gains a lot, if you have psi abilities and classes and you go for the Psi-Fist feats. But Pathfinder tries to balance exactly this as i have seen with the Fighter class in comparison to other classes.
Human-Barbarian is a neat-choice. Or perhaps Human- Fighter or Wizard or Half-Elf Paladin?

Last edited:

Theldaran

Liturgist
In my class analysis of the D&D 3.5 edition,
INVALID ARGUMENT
Not for your lack of reading comprehension skills. Therefore i will write it again for you: But Pathfinder tries to balance exactly this (this = the classes towards each other ) as i have seen with the Fighter class in comparison to other classes.

Why should I care about a post that starts with "In D&D3.5"... on a PATHFINDER game thread?

Literally, you start off with a table of most powerful classes in 3.5 and why should I even give a shit?

Draugir101

Novice
right now I am considering 1 lvl monk dips, then put the rest of the levels in rogue knifemaster. Alternatively I could explore that duelist fighter class.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I really wish King Comrade was a class. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom