Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"Artistic" ww1 game where you get to play as a jarlfrank and it's not a shooter

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
hmm

this looks very interesting. ww1 through the viewpoint of a german soldier.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Wow talk about blur,I get it's an artistic style choice but they went a bit too far.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Looks like the whole game went through a shitty Photoshop filter.

I bet it's supposed to be deep and emotional and make you
thinking.png

Shitheads with no artistic ability pretending to be artistic. Business as usual.

vota DC

Augur
It would be cool if you can use just the cat and being a real ww1 hero changing the outcome of the war!

Generic-Giant-Spider

Make a WW2 game that dispels the myth that every Nazi soldier was evil and that American soldiers used to rape French girls and you'll win the Iron Balls award.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Make a WW2 game that dispels the myth that every Nazi soldier was evil and that American soldiers used to rape French girls and you'll win the Iron Balls award.
the only media that i consume that does this is jojos bizzare adventure part 2. The german soldier was the typical asshole nazi stereotype, but over the series, he turn to be a bro.

Nazi's ideals sure are evil, so is islam, but not everyone in it are evil. Some are just forced or do it out of necessity.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom