Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2

Perkel

Arcane
This is their current roadmap:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/board/1-Star-Citizen

Main additions without bullshit:

3.3.0 - Streaming tech for better performance, 1 planet + 4 moons, 2 new stations and various stops on planets/moons,
3.4.0 - 1 planet (city planet) + 2 moons, gas cloud tech, advanced physics for projectiles, degradation to ships and eq.
3.5.0 - reputation/law system v1, salvage v1, network multithreading
3.6.0 - repair system, guids, ship to ship refuel,

Last edited:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Meantime in the game beta alpha early pre-alpha:

9xXSCYK.png

iimg]
I don't see anything unusual.
maybe in the future we will all stand on chairs

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Meantime in the game beta alpha early pre-alpha:

9xXSCYK.png

iimg]
I don't see anything unusual.
maybe in the future we will all stand on chairs
It is a futuristic kind of salute or welcome.
When someone enters a room, to welcome them, you bend your knees wherever you currently are.
And if not physically possible, you need to climb on top of where you are and bend your knees then.

I've seen stranger things:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Great show but the background laugh is really killing it for me. It is really annoying!
Ugh, yeah... I cannot watch shows with that. I get where it comes from, historically, but it sucks all the fun right out if I feel like I'm being told when to laugh.
And you can't just remove the audio, either, because then you get weird pauses.

Nice shoe animation.

Also, why does it not just play back the vidya.

Definitely needs a version with a crunching bone sound.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
So 3.3. was touted as the Jesus patch (again). Just in time for citizencon it was supposed to implement not only the game‘s first real planet (Hurston), but also Object Container Streaming, which according to citizentards will magically solve all performance problems and make this mess playable.

Guess what?:lol::lol:

Wait for it...

They announced that both Hurston and OCS will be delayed and implemented with patch 3.3.5. (of course no date specified)

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
I can't wait until they finally do implement OCS and it inevitably turns out to be a complete failure. Citizentards have completetely bought into the bullshit and continue to repeat the term like some kind of magical evocation. Spend some time reading the drivel in the ScamCitizen Reddit and you will be under the impression that there was never a more evident and natural truth than the idea that OCS will finally send this game's development into overdrive. These guys are in for a serious reality check.

Last edited:

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Nah there's a built-in rationalization that will shield OCS completely: The magic words "alpha version." The cultists will simply say it's only the early version and just first giant leap-step for OCS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom